No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't that strengthen their relationship since they are both Athosian?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

well i have kanaan more or less withdrawling from depression from being homesick. i understand your point though.
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Well, it's just how I'd view it. But as far as fanfic goes anything is possible, anything that our imagination will allow us to do anyway.

Comment

very true, i guess at heart i always thought teyla and sheppard should get together but then she had the childhood connection with Kanaan but its human nature to get homesick and with Teyla being part of the Atlantis family as well as athosian it kind of puts kanaan out on his own most of the time. If ya ever get bored feel free to read my fanfic and let me know what you think i always love feedback
          sigpic

Comment

I shall - I assume to follow the link in your signature?

Comment

yes and don't worry ive only started writing so its taking awhile to get my writing skills back but please let me know what you think of my plots behind the stories.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                yes and don't worry ive only started writing so its taking awhile to get my writing skills back but please let me know what you think of my plots behind the stories.
                Practice makes perfect, as they say.

I'm still practicing myself.

Comment

*wanders in...restocks coffee & tea selection...places chocolate ganache torte/ on the counter...grabs milk from quantum fridge*

Hey, guys! anyone seen SF&Coffee?? or Sealurk? or mathpiglet? Been missing them for a couple of days...
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

nope havent seen them lately either but the chocolate ganache torte sounds good with some milk
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi.

Comment

*guzzles coffee.....*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Practice makes perfect, as they say.

I'm still practicing myself.
                          Ahem....

I want you to....

JOIN NANOWRIMO!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Mega-Geeko View Post
                            Hi.
                            Hi! Welcome! What's your pleasure?
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

... Sorry? Lol, sorry if I'm having a blonde moment, but I'm half here half biology homework.

Comment

did you know that michael shanks had a kid with vaitiare bandera who played his wife on sg-1
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X