Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
    So... what about those tuition fees, eh?
    Mmmm, them tuition fees are mighty high!
    My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

So glad I don't have to deal with tuition anymore...

*glances at 14 year old daughter...does the math (it's 4 years til she goes to college)...head desk*
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        *glances at 14 year old daughter...does the math (it's 4 years til she goes to college)...head desk*
        heh

Esteemed Grandmother always say; "Do not think about future, it come too quick"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Too true.

Where is everyone tonight??
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

watching football myself
            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Writing at home (though I wish I could hibernate until January).
              Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

hibernation does sound good this time of year
                sigpic

Comment

I third the hibernation...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Falcon which story has the Teyla/Heightmeyer romance?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                      Falcon which story has the Teyla/Heightmeyer romance?
                      Which story where? I can't quite follow what you mean, I'm afraid.

Comment

oh the pic in your signature says about teyla and kate
                        sigpic

Comment

oh the pic in your signature says about teyla and kate
                          Oh, it's my OTP and I was in need of a new signature... ...there's no fanfic behind it.

But if it's Kate/Teyla you're looking for, I wrote a few. Havocthecat also wrote a few.

Me @ Archive of Our Own or @ my Livejournal (fic is unlocked)

Comment

i honestly just never thought of teyla being into a woman but it seems plausable since she is a very passionate and sincere woman
                            sigpic

Comment

i honestly just never thought of teyla being into a woman but it seems plausable since she is a very passionate and sincere woman
                              Canon-wise she probably isn't... but that doesn't mean I have to stick to that.
                              Canon-wise though I like her and Kanaan just fine. They're kinda cute together. I should write them more.

Comment

well in my fanfics i'm actually getting away from the kanaan and her mainly because i think that being away from their people would way on them and cause issues and have her end up with someone like john but thats a bit down the road in my stories
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X