Stargate/ Babylon 5 Crossover: The Addition Into The Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amann View Post
    Amann replicated a beam generator in the back of the shop, hence why no one is allowed back there....
    Nice, plot hole fix haha, that's great love it

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
      Nice, plot hole fix haha, that's great love it
      i wonder if anyone got the Lost in Space reference in my post
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

i wonder if anyone got the Lost in Space reference in my post
        I preferred the badass robot in the new version. Probably the only thing i liked from the new version

Then again, the old Doctor Smith was... weird.
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
          I preferred the badass robot in the new version. Probably the only thing i liked from the new version

Then again, the old Doctor Smith was... weird.
          DESTROY!

yeah, its the only good part about that whole film.....well not entirely true...Dr. smith was awesome, and played by Gary Oldman....who is an epic actor
          sigpic

Comment

DESTROY!

yeah, its the only good part about that whole film.....well not entirely true...Dr. smith was awesome, and played by Gary Oldman....who is an epic actor
            The New Robot was badass,and Gary Oldman is as the English say "A Double Hard *******."

There were a few good lines too, but for the most part it was weak all around.

On the story, i think Wraith Tech would be too similar to the Shadow Technology for the Minbari to want to use it easily. The Vorlons are like their gods, Shadows are like their demons. The Warrior Cast might like it, but hte Religious and Woker Cast would definitely have reservations.
            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
              The New Robot was badass,and Gary Oldman is as the English say "A Double Hard *******."

There were a few good lines too, but for the most part it was weak all around.

On the story, i think Wraith Tech would be too similar to the Shadow Technology for the Minbari to want to use it easily. The Vorlons are like their gods, Shadows are like their demons. The Warrior Cast might like it, but hte Religious and Woker Cast would definitely have reservations.
              I am not sure about bio tech either.....but possibly.....i definately think better hyperdrives, slightly better......

I am still thinking about it
              sigpic

Comment

why would wraith tech be similar to shadow?

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                  why would wraith tech be similar to shadow?
                  The mental and genetic interface/component of Wraith Technology is similar to the using sentient life as a CPU for the Shadow Vessels. A work around could be achieved, but i think they'd consider it similar to the Shadow Upgrade Omega Class Destroyers that nearly killed Ivanova (and took out Marcus! Nooo!! Marcus! My favorite obsessed and quirky hero!)

Comment

yes but this all happens before that XD, they would not know of that I think

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Comment

yes but this all happens before that XD, they would not know of that I think
                      The Minbari knew about people being used as CPUs, they assumed that's what happened to Anna Sheridan. They didn't know about the telepathic 'weapon' but they knew that the shadows used people. Remember when Sheridan and Delenn take the white star to Ganymede and take on a crazy shadow ship? She knew about how the Shadow ships operate, from whom did she learn that? Also i figure Sinclair/Valen would have explained it to the Minbari of that time, as if the Vorlons then didn't know about it.

Comment

that's true, but then Alesian tech would be evil too because it interfaces with the mind also

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

that's true, but then Alesian tech would be evil too because it interfaces with the mind also
                          but not in the way shadow vessels do.....not using the human as a CPU processor and destroying the personality of the individual to be replaced by one subservient to the shadows.....Alesian technology only receives mental commands, and they do use consoles on their ships too.....since the human body usually responds much more to a combination of various stimuli.....
                          sigpic

Comment

which is what wraith tech does too

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

I'm not saying that it's teh same thing. i'm saying its similar.. The Wraith Tech is organic, but so is Vorlon tech. The Minbari have no issue witH Vorlon tech, but then again they're not mentally interfacing with it. One or the other and i think they'd be fine, but combine them and i think they'd question it.

Comment

hypocritical of them, after all one could argue that in the long run they'd develop both techs themselves, this is just speeding up the process, besides one could also only give them the armour tech

www.darkarmada.nl
                                www.runescape.com

Comment

Working...
                                X