Stargate/ Babylon 5 Crossover: The Addition Into The Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/5779872/

This Lost MP really pisses me off at times. I posted a review on my own story to address this. I think my response was moderate.
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

well he replied to my review and i take back what I said about his review. I was rather annoyed thinking it was a troll post.
      sigpic

Comment

this seems to be a great story, please continue it! I cannot wait for more!

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

I got 5 troll reviews on this story today, I deleted all of them, but saved them here first so we could laugh at him or her. I could reply with so many insults regarding this, but the best one that comes to mind is to tell him to wipe the saliva off his chin. But I'lll be nice and just delete it, figuring some kiddie just thought it was funny to troll.

BTW, this is the same guy, same style of trolling, and same retardedness going on. Same date too.

The Global Peace Agency
          2010-04-23 . chapter 5
          Gee whiz moron, if you base your characters, their attitudes and behavior in ancient Gauls seeking an 'old noblety' you're a loser, the romans exterminated them easily. That's what happen when you do take in an effing-asterix world wide power such as the Roman Empire. Let's get something clear Number 6, no ancient human-like aliens visited Earth in the past neither they left something of their genetic stink in ourselves (i.e. breed like roaches due to some dark sexual perversive compulsion). Thanks to the Celestial Intervention Agency such a wrinkle in time has been repaired and morons like you who create demiurges cheap the dozen should be castrated, eviscerated and lobotomized all at once, we hope we never cross again our path with such a despicable subhuman being such as you which only shows the worst traits of mankind that this can offer
          Papillone, the Gourmet
          2010-04-23 . chapter 2
          Hey whacko, WAKE UP! This BS does not deserve to be called an story but rather a Geneva convention-forbidden method of torture (wait a minute, the States never signed the Geneva convention, maybe because they're a coward nation of bullies?). You should read Noam Chomsky's books: they do explain perfectly the terror techniques you and many other stoopid fanfic authors aply in their fics in order to terrorize those who they THINK deserve to feel fear. You believe yourselves to be good people when actually your're petty, self-indulgent people who is very, very tiny in perspective to the big picture of this beautiful blue planet the Ultramen have protected so long and so carefully and which is certainly despicable by themselves. You're less than scum, you're nothing eediot
          The Harlequinade
          2010-04-23 . chapter 3
          Go to hell b*stard, your work is the living proof of why they call rightfully this god-forgotten site the Pit. It's a Pit of HORRORS (Garo!) such as you who can only think of themselves as justice (sure Raito, where's your Yume Note now?) when actually they debauche and demeanor the franchise they think they do understand: explaining this in psycho-*nal-lithic terms you suffer of thumbsucking due to the bullet your Unca Al buried inside your brain. We do suggest you bury it deeper where it can cause an hemorraghe and die bleeding as the animal you are
          generalisimo jack o'pimp
          2010-04-23 . chapter 1
          listen a$$hole you have no place in this forum, your 'tale' is utterly and basically BS and you should be loading the poo-poo of dinosaurs for a living in my aunt's Dyno Zaur farm in Luna, crossing over WC-1 with Babylon 5 is the main sin that many self-styled 'authors' we could call australophitecus infectus like you do every day and certainly they deserve to be crucified in crystal crosses high top sky so everyone can be remained that EL CHEAPO military-obsessed p*mps such as you do not deserve to write
          Presteign of Presteign
          2010-04-23 . chapter 4
          As the mastermind of the Inner Planets I have to say only one thing: I'm deeply dissapointed on you son. You never mastered the secret of interstellar jaunting, you rather prefer some 'Abstracted' flunky powers to do the dirty work a man, not a child should be doing, and you do rely in a machine to do the 'porting. Tch, tch, even Mechanic with the Shadowslide was more orignal, are you sure you're not Jude Iscariot Tanpopo in exile? Because you share the same wretched traits, the lack of understanding when hearing the names. The misturbating compelling to overw*nk the Antiques. Gee whiz, with your material Russel Hoban would have presented us an existential space opera true deep in understanding and meaning. With you? A vynil-based hamburger
          sigpic

Comment

that guys a whack job but he mde me lol

i rule startegic games

Comment

im not even sure I understand all of his retarded rambling. Some people should never be allowed to touch a computer. I guess it was computer day at his day care center.
              sigpic

Comment

lol,those reviews are funny, but your remarks are better

Uh, when is a new chapter due?

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Comment

soon, i hope. probably within the week anyway
                  sigpic

Comment

your trolling reviewer needs three things.

1 A life
                    2 proper writing, spelling and grammar skills
                    3 did i mention he needs a life?

I for one am both enikoying the story itself and also trying to not annoy my roommate with laughter at those reviews, I also notice tyhe whack ends every review with his tongue out

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yes this "person's" views are funny if not epic (it's like reading a Jerry Springer transript) so Amann write these chapters faster for to two reasons.
                      1) we get to read s/he's reveiws (great on all levels).
                      2) we get to read more of this story.
                      Just my thoughts what do we think?

Comment

lol, can't wait

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

There are 3 reasons why it takes me so long to get a chapter up.

1) I'm lazy or have writer's block.
                          2) I am busy as heck.
                          3) I am writing a long *** chapter.

Guess which option is there with an 8000 word chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5779872/...nto_The_Circle

and thus I present the newest chapter in my b5 story
                          sigpic

Comment

I must say I love the chapter, cannot wait for more.

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

given the comments from that reviewer, i'd say it's likely Hugo Chavez.

I work next 3 days so little time for reading and writing, but likely i'll be able to start to read on Sunday should i start with this or Golden Dawn?
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Golden Dawn if you want to keep the fun xd, though starting with this is possible to

www.darkarmada.nl
                                www.runescape.com

Comment

Working...
                                X