No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol so true, according to firefox are'ki's fic's community is my most visited site...
    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Somewhere, there is a graveyard full of my failures on Battlefield 2. That's what I do, try and complete games by only turning left
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
        Somewhere, there is a graveyard full of my failures on Battlefield 2. That's what I do, try and complete games by only turning left
        lol thats funny.

Comment

why left?
          ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
            why left?
            So he can kill the people on the right hand side

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Last Activity: November 1st, 2009 01:54 AM
              this is from aer'ki's account ... i ... i think hes has ...forggotten about us *tum tum tuuuum*

Comment

He can take his time. I sure can.

Comment

Just gotten through the sixth level I turn in that direction because my controller got messed up. I find it challenging, I haven't been online with weeks though
                  sigpic

Comment

or, he's playing Dragon Age. I certainly would
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Id say he is to busy waiting for Modern Warfare 2

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Isn't that supposed to be the best game of the year?
                        sigpic

Comment

!!!loneranger's mama is a bigger stargate fan than he is!!!
                          ... a test to see if he's still checking this thread
                          ...was bored + ...BUMP!(just spreading false 'new chapter' hope... i hope you enjoyed a sec of excitement )

Comment

Has Aer-ki gone on holiday or something like that?, just finished reading the whole story again, took me most of the day to read.
                            sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                              Has Aer-ki gone on holiday or something like that?, just finished reading the whole story again, took me most of the day to read.
                              I don't know. Maybe he's busy with RL. Or maybe he's writing something totally epic. Let's hope it's the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                                nimbus grow up! loneranger isnt the only one who has abandoned this Starwars story.
                                personally i lost intrest a while back. last an final post in return of the jedi thread.
                                if you think about it the Ancients and the Jedi are similar, both have freaky mind powers and both think themselves higher than other life in a way.
                                http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Working...
                                X