Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
    i can bet that you visited forum.gateworld.net while you were under the blockage ()
    are'ki hasn't been here snice - Last Activity: November 1st, 2009 01:54 AM
    Well, I have...

Wel maybe his internet is out. Or he went somwehre. There are a lot of things that could of happened, you shouldn't automatically assume the worst.

Comment

i also think he might be in coma ...it's not the worst (for him)
      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

vacation? who knows though confirmation that he didnt abandon us would be nice
        sigpic

Comment

i also think he might be in coma ...it's not the worst (for him)
          Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
          vacation? who knows though confirmation that he didnt abandon us would be nice
          Check his profile again, he was just on a little over an hour ago. He didn't say anything but it's a good sign.

Comment

This is frelling EPIC!!! Hell yeah!
            ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

This is frelling EPIC!!! Hell yeah!
              *cough*Itoldyouso*cough*

Comment

I just learned that Aer posted a chapter on a different story, so he is alive.
                http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Well, isn't it reasonable that there are more projects one can be interested in?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                    Well, isn't it reasonable that there are more projects one can be interested in?
                    It is. If I were Aer'ki, I'd be laughing my ass off at some of the speculations that have been running around this thread.

Comment

good laugh is always good, but it's his own fault... who ffs stops refreshing his probably most visited site?!??

Comment

I'd be laughing too, at the withdrawal-like reactions that occured with some here.

Comment

umm if you're talking about me - being certain he's dead isn't a withdrawal reaction...

Comment

New chapter is up. It's ok.
                            http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
                              New chapter is up. It's ok.
                              Wait where? I dont see it

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                                Wait where? I dont see it
                                I dont see it also, but I did get a email saying another story is posted, but cant see it on his profile or the Community Alert section.

Comment

Working...
                                X