No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think little 'annoyedness' (new word) counts as impatience after waiting a week for a few thousands words.
    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

You never know, maybe he's busy.

Or he's sitting in meditation waiting for insparation to hit him like a bullet, as it hit me like a bullet while I watched band of brothers to get military ideas for TotTE.
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post

Or he's sitting in meditation waiting for insparation to hit him like a bullet, as it hit me like a bullet while I watched band of brothers to get military ideas for TotTE.
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post

Well he has to get his ideas from somewhere

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
            Well he has to get his ideas from somewhere
            it's called brain
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
              i don't think little 'annoyedness' (new word) counts as impatience after waiting a week for a few thousands words.
              You'd be surprised at just how hard it can get to write those few thousand words week after week after week. It starts off so easy, when you have free time and all this momentum, but the longer you go on, the harder and harder it gets. That's why most fanfictions/virtual series end up gradually failing; even Horizon, which went strong for three and a half years, looks like it's dead in the water for the foreseeable future.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

no, no, i wasn't saying it was easy (the writing), i was saying that we aren't impatient
                ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                  no, no, i wasn't saying it was easy (the writing), i was saying that we aren't impatient
                  Ohhhh, okay, gotcha xD
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Well, if it's a one-man operation, it makes it all the more challenging.

I should know all too well. Sometimes I like to just kick back on Resistance 2 for a while.

Comment

I don't know about you but I am impatient it is one of my fatal flaws. sometimes this happens to me
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm the Wraith
                      just thought of that(HE'S INVINCIBLE!!!)
                      http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
                        I don't know about you but I am impatient it is one of my fatal flaws. sometimes this happens to me
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm the Wraith
                        just thought of that(HE'S INVINCIBLE!!!)
                        you were really bored when you posted this weren't you? >.<
                        sigpic

Comment

extremely bored
                          http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
                            extremely bored
                            obviously
                            sigpic

Comment

Warning: Lack of Return of the Ancients may cause extreme Bordom, impatiance for A new episode and compullsive checking of Fanfiction.Net

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                                Warning: Lack of Return of the Ancients may cause extreme Bordom, impatiance for A new episode and compullsive checking of Fanfiction.Net
                                lol

Green for you

Comment

Working...
                                X