• Show
Clear All

If you PM me your mail, I will send you the fic
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      If you PM me your mail, I will send you the fic
      Would it be possible for you to email the fic also?
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Would it be possible for you to email the fic also?
        Of course!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Karibou removed all of her more mature stories quite awhile back for personal reasons. The one mentioned would be in the more mature group.
          I always wondered about that. I'm not a PWP, but I don't mind mature as long as it's in the context of good writing and fits the story.

On the other hand, I understand the urge to yank stuff. I have yanked stuff There are a couple of my early stories no longer up just because I don't feel like they meet my quality standards anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            I always wondered about that. I'm not a PWP, but I don't mind mature as long as it's in the context of good writing and fits the story.

On the other hand, I understand the urge to yank stuff. I have yanked stuff There are a couple of my early stories no longer up just because I don't feel like they meet my quality standards anymore.
            I can so relate to that. Some of my older stories I feel are cringe-worthy compared to my newer stuff. Guess that comes with age and how standards increase.

Hey, i think im too new to Gateworld to send PMs
            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
              I can so relate to that. Some of my older stories I feel are cringe-worthy compared to my newer stuff. Guess that comes with age and how standards increase.

Hey, i think im too new to Gateworld to send PMs
              I think 10 might me the magic number. Hang out on the Appreciation thread and you'll hit it in no time LOL

Comment

I think 10 might me the magic number. Hang out on the Appreciation thread and you'll hit it in no time LOL
                'Tis true - my post count wasn't high until I discovered that thread. Plus there's march madness going right now which completely helps!

Comment

You might find some long-lost fics in the pile I've got stored here: Pol's fic piles
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Sorry took a while to get back to this thread, but that was exactly what I was looking for . Might I add, I loved this series of yours!

Comment

Glad you liked it
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This little ditty came from ami_ven on LiveJournal when she completed a prompt for a writerverse challenge:

Close Together Apart - G

Comment

This little ditty came from ami_ven on LiveJournal when she completed a prompt for a writerverse challenge:

Close Together Apart - G
                          quite nice...thanks for the rec
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ami_ven has a ton of Sam/Jack fics in her LJ, and they're all great. Totally worth checking.

Comment

A new fic from Rachel.

Road Trip

Comment

Oh boy do I understand that but I have been too afraid to reread them and cringe and too lazy to pull them.
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X