Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    OK, I'm done with the post-series banner, not to sure where to give it to you though. Anyway, the link's here. Working on the rest now and will pass them to you as soon as I'm able!
    I love it! I'll put it up right away!
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

OK, and here's the one for the list without children.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

OK, and here's the one for the list without children.
        That's adorable!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Here's the one for the Cabin Fics too.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

And the last one: pre-series! *whew* All done!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

And the last one: pre-series! *whew* All done!
              lots of virtual green!! I finally made one for season 2 and season 3.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                lots of virtual green!! I finally made one for season 2 and season 3.
                Ooh...those are nice!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                  New lists now taking submissions:

Cabin Fics
                  Together Without Children
                  Pre-Series Fics
                  Post-Series Fics

ETA: Banners are needed for each!
                  As far as cabin fic , you didn't include Melissa's( SG-1fanintn) fic, Man of Mystery:
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/members/6916-sg-1fanintn
                  Last edited by trupi; 13 February 2013, 09:37 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    As far as cabin fic , you didn't include Melissa's( SG-1fanintn) fic, Man of Mystery:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/members/6916-sg-1fanintn
                    I hadn't - no one had submitted it yet. Do you have a link?

Comment

I've got a fic search question, though I'm rather afraid it'll get all lost in the list-making frenzy.

I've just recently discovered a fic by lili called "Gone Underground" but it's a WIP since I last saw it. Does anyone know if it's been completed somewhere? I can't even find the story anywhere online anymore.

My second question would be, has anyone also heard of an author called Jez who wrote S/J stories nearly a decade ago? If I'm not wrong, there's a story called 'Partners in love' that's supposedly 'coming soon'. Does anyone know if it's ever been written?
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I've got a fic search question, though I'm rather afraid it'll get all lost in the list-making frenzy.

I've just recently discovered a fic by lili called "Gone Underground" but it's a WIP since I last saw it. Does anyone know if it's been completed somewhere? I can't even find the story anywhere online anymore.

My second question would be, has anyone also heard of an author called Jez who wrote S/J stories nearly a decade ago? If I'm not wrong, there's a story called 'Partners in love' that's supposedly 'coming soon'. Does anyone know if it's ever been written?
                        I have a file folder full of stories by Jez. Just not the one you mention.

Can't help on the first question.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          I have a file folder full of stories by Jez. Just not the one you mention.

Can't help on the first question.
                          Yeah, me too. I suspect it's the same collection of stories *but* the one I'm hoping to find. *sigh*

Thanks anyway! Hopefully someone else here will know about lili's story.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Just wondering, this masterlist, is it going to be for all masterlists or just ones for Jack and Sam.
                            sigpic
                            McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                            Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

As far as I know, the list that'll be stickied will be a master, master list....all s/j, all other pairings, all gen, all separate genre, etc

I don't know for sure exactly how they're organizing it but it will not be exclusively anything (other than all about fic)

Now I would imagine how varied it is depends on how folks help....in other words, if you're a daniel/vala fan, help them with daniel/vala fic, don't expect others to make your list for you.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That was my understanding, too. There'll be a "master list" of fic lists and the "master list of S/J fics" will just be one post thereof. But I know there are some other lists for other pairings and/or categories that are starting to be put together as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X