Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karin View Post
    Hi, it is a story from LAIsobel. There are 2 parts, "Little star named Samantha" and "Miaplacidus" here are the links: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7309464/...named-Samantha and http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7355739/1/Miaplacidus

Have fun
    Thanks!!! I could not remember the title and it was driving me crazy!!!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Although it's a little late, here's my totally AU S/J Christmas Story:

Star Gates Crossing

Can two people running from their past find peace, belonging and true love in a small town at Christmas time? When Sam Carter's car breaks down just outside a small Minnesota town full of crazy but loveable characters her unexpected holiday detour introduces her to Jack O'Neill, a man who is sorely in need of some Christmas cheer.

This is really out of the box for me. I blame it on too many Lifetime holiday specials!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

Star Gates Crossing

Can two people running from their past find peace, belonging and true love in a small town at Christmas time? When Sam Carter's car breaks down just outside a small Minnesota town full of crazy but loveable characters her unexpected holiday detour introduces her to Jack O'Neill, a man who is sorely in need of some Christmas cheer.

This is really out of the box for me. I blame it on too many Lifetime holiday specials!
        Just to second this - it's AU but really interesting!

Oh and she also has an awesome series of ficlets going on in the Sam/Jack discussion thread -one for each season one ep. You'll love them, I promise!

Comment

Just a note: the 4th (and maybe last) chapter of my story As Time Passes By is now up on ff.net.
          On another note, hlndncr, I LOVED Star Gates Crossing! It's already saved on my phone And the ficlets are wonderful

Comment

Does anybody know if uploading & saving Fanfic to my Nexus tablet with a Nook app would be the same as uploading to a NOOK????
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

Star Gates Crossing

I liked this one!!!! Plans for sequels? (I know, I'm shameless)

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                Yep, right behind you there!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                  Maybe a fluffy sequel for Valenship?
                  *joins the club of begging people*
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hi, I hope someone can help me find this fic , I remember very litle, in fact I don't think I ever finished reading it , I can only remember that they have to evacuate the mountain and at the last second Sam pushes Jack through it, he was suposed to stay behind ( he might already been a general and in charge of SGC) and he 's really furious with her . I had a quick look through the dedicated apocafic list but couldn't see it.
                    Happy belated new year :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes View Post
                      Hi, I hope someone can help me find this fic , I remember very litle, in fact I don't think I ever finished reading it , I can only remember that they have to evacuate the mountain and at the last second Sam pushes Jack through it, he was suposed to stay behind ( he might already been a general and in charge of SGC) and he 's really furious with her . I had a quick look through the dedicated apocafic list but couldn't see it.
                      Happy belated new year :-)
                      Perhaps "Compliance" by Annerb?

Mature, so link to author page: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Ann...id=1331&page=1

...not my cuppa, but hope it's the one you are looking for.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

Mature, so link to author page: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Ann...id=1331&page=1

Yes, you found it! Love that story. Kept thinking that it was by Annerb but my stored stash of fics doesn't seem to have it.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                          Yes, you found it! Love that story. Kept thinking that it was by Annerb but my stored stash of fics doesn't seem to have it.
                          i just read part 1 (of a two parter)...

i love the intensity and boldness! THIS is how the stargate writers needed to add to the franchise, instead of their stumbling attempts in sgu.

i'll get back when i finish part two and see if i feel different.

~edit - i just finished part two. while i'm not 100 percent sure i'd like 'this' to happen in the series, i *love* the way she wrote it! and really, i could see sam and jack like this, especially if things went down this way. HOT too!
                          Last edited by majorsal; 03 January 2013, 06:56 PM.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow, yes, that's the one, thank you. Can't believe I had never read this one since Annerb is one of my favorite autors

Comment

An early fic that I have revisited today and thought it'd share. It's fluffy and cute and will cheer you right up. Has the added bonus of seeing soldier!sam in action

Unsuspecting Universe by SelDear

Comment

Now it's my turn to ask. There's a fic which is set far into the future - Sam is old and so is Daniel. They meet for a celebration of sorts, but Jack isn't there. She goes and visits Jack - now an old man - and is filled with regret because of the things that could have been.

Jack on the other hand, is suddenly transported into a surreal scene (can't quite remember that it is exactly) and is given a choice to turn back time. He does, and we're back in the room where the za'tarc testing has just taken place. He and Sam make a different decision about their relationship there and then, which also alters the course of the future.

Any ideas, anyone?
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X