Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Try looking at the top of this page.
    no, not that one, but the one that was recced *because* of that one, where sam and jack changed their minds and became a couple.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      no, not that one, but the one that was recced *because* of that one, where sam and jack changed their minds and became a couple.
      It was in the appreciation thread, so you can probably find it by going back a couple of dozen pages there.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        She pulled it off the net..anyone have a copy they can share??
        Never mind...I have it.
        Hey Chelle DB and everyone,

Sorry for the derail and quoting something from ages ago. I would have stuck this in a PM, but I'm a consummate lurker . As such, I will probably always be a Probie and be unable to send PMs. Especially since I kind of created this account specifically because of the situation I now find myself in and in all likelihood I will continue with my lurking ways lol.

I am really hoping you guys and gals will be able to help me out though.

Just a couple days ago the USB thumb drive that I used to store my own little fanfiction collection broke. Most of the stories I had saved were quite old and because of an oversight on my part, not backed up on my new PC .

Two of the stories were personal favourites and comprised the series that really got me started on fanfiction: The Way Series by sbz.

I am extremely disappointed to discover that I can no longer find the series posted on-line, but in my search I noticed that a year ago Chelle made a post that mentioned that she had saved a copy.

If any of you still happen to posses a copy of The Way Series and if it is not too much trouble, I would be very grateful if you could please e-mail a copy of the series to me at markpatricksons-at-gmail.-dot-com. It would really make my day as it is my all time favourite SG fanfic .

Thank you,

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by SPatrick View Post

Sorry for the derail and quoting something from ages ago. I would have stuck this in a PM, but I'm a consummate lurker . As such, I will probably always be a Probie and be unable to send PMs. Especially since I kind of created this account specifically because of the situation I now find myself in and in all likelihood I will continue with my lurking ways lol.

Just a couple days ago the USB thumb drive that I used to store my own little fanfiction collection broke. Most of the stories I had saved were quite old and because of an oversight on my part, not backed up on my new PC .

Two of the stories were personal favourites and comprised the series that really got me started on fanfiction: The Way Series by sbz.

I am extremely disappointed to discover that I can no longer find the series posted on-line, but in my search I noticed that a year ago Chelle made a post that mentioned that she had saved a copy.

If any of you still happen to posses a copy of The Way Series and if it is not too much trouble, I would be very grateful if you could please e-mail a copy of the series to me at markpatricksons-at-gmail.-dot-com. It would really make my day as it is my all time favourite SG fanfic .

Thank you,

Mark
          I don't have the fics you're asking for (I don't save any, except my own of course) but there is an sbz active on the forum here, so that might be the person you're looking for...
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

And now I'm really curious about this series!

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              I don't have the fics you're asking for (I don't save any, except my own of course) but there is an sbz active on the forum here, so that might be the person you're looking for...
              Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a try.

Comment

Thank you,

Mark
                I have it! I can send it by email to you
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Could you please send it to me too? I'll send my emial to you in PM.

Comment

Me too I've never heard of it before but it sounds interesting!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a try.
                      You'll definitely want to see if you can get a hold of the author. Sbz took down the story to better develop some original stories, and asked those who had copies saved on their computers to not distribute.

Comment

Thanks a million!

Comment

The Way is a good series.....but it is very much AU and the Sam in it isn't the Sam in the show. There are some very adult events that happen (not non-con, but capture and torture) and she's different. So if you do get your hands on a copy, read the warnings and know what you're getting into.

It's not a Sam and Jack forever, all happy and flowers and chocolates fic.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            The Way is a good series.....but it is very much AU and the Sam in it isn't the Sam in the show. There are some very adult events that happen (not non-con, but capture and torture) and she's different. So if you do get your hands on a copy, read the warnings and know what you're getting into.

It's not a Sam and Jack forever, all happy and flowers and chocolates fic.
                            it's not even a sam and jack fic.

but is IS wonderful!!
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              it's not even a sam and jack fic.

but is IS wonderful!!
                              Really? I've never read it...and am cautious about non-shippy-ish ones.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

It is an excellent Sam piece. If there's any real relationship it's sam and teal'c, but not in a romantic way.

Remember in Gemini? when Replicarter told Sam how she has no idea of how far she'll go or all that she's capable of? that's this story. You get to see that Sam.

In some ways it's like a series I wrote, Primordium, that started with the end of earth and I 'broke' Sam, then the character that comes back in the next two stories is changed by the events, and while she's Sam, she's a different side, a different person. Events changed her into something beyond Sam Carter. Explored some of that potential beyond an air force officer.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X