Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shia Lebeuf as Jason Carter
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Why don't just call it the SGC?
      It dosen't say USASGC/USGC
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
        Shia Lebeuf as Jason Carter
        ...never. speak. again.

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
        Why don't just call it the SGC?
        It dosen't say USASGC/USGC
        Two reasons; one, it's a nod to Horizon, of which I am a massive fan. And two, it was done to foster a more "international" feel to the Program, to stop people associating the gate with American hegemony.

As for the wiki... I barely have time to write the episodes right now, so that project is on hold, though I do want to get it done someday.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Feel free to pay anyway

JUST KIDDING, of course haha.
          You should totally drop a PayPal donate button on this thread.

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Besides, Horizon only got its own forum because it is a literal "fan show," with a real, physical script. There's no dialogue to my series, no action that you can see without imagining what this looks like or what this person thinks.
          I prefer your narrative to the script style. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            I prefer your narrative to the script style. Just saying.
            Ya I perfer the kind of episodes you do over the script ones because it seems like you get everything done in a lot less.Also it lets the people think about what the characters are saying and thinking instead of "Oh why did she say that" and "He can't say that to him" and since I guess it is quicker to write the script. That is always important for us
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I agree with some of the above comments. I like the idea of paypal. I'd give a couple of five dollars every now and again, whn I could afford it.

2. I do like the narration you do. But writing scripts gives it a bit more depth than the traditional narration. Seeing as I have atempted both, can't say I favor one over the other.

3. Stop harrassing our lord and savior aout the episodes! My god. He told us he has hardly enough time to write them as it is, let alone appease you whenever you want a new show! Gah!

in all seriousness, it is true though.
              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Just watched Lost city (S7 E21-22) and had a thought.

With all the drones used to defeat Anubis's fleet who's to say there would have been enough left to even destroy the der'kal fleet if it hadn't been destroyed.

If on the other hand there was enough....

(considering Atlantis was sorta docked on this outpost it could have had a massive storage of drones capable of taking out a number of fleets, possibly [Y/N] )

.... then why weren't any ever transported to atlantis or an interface system to allow our battleships to fire them etc.

ps in "be all my sins remembered" Todd used darts to beam up ZPMs. 2 thoughts:
                1. Why didn't we try something similar (i know we planned to overload the ZPMs initially but the city was massive, there would have been others).
                2.Why didn't we try and still some Aurora class ships, i mean the ships closer in to the planets surface mightened have had their hyperdrives knocked out, as well as, even a damaged aurora is awesome.

Comment

oh yeah and my two cents on that other discussion.

i started reading stargate horizon but didn't get past the 7th episode whereas i've been hooked on this constantly. maybe i find the horizon style of writing is too long or too descriptive or i prefer to let my imagination fill in the blanks. seriously 60+ pages compared to 2-3 makes it much easier

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                    ...i prefer to let my imagination fill in the blanks.
                    Exactly.

Comment

Just watched Lost city (S7 E21-22) and had a thought.

With all the drones used to defeat Anubis's fleet who's to say there would have been enough left to even destroy the der'kal fleet if it hadn't been destroyed.

If on the other hand there was enough....

(considering Atlantis was sorta docked on this outpost it could have had a massive storage of drones capable of taking out a number of fleets, possibly [Y/N] )

.... then why weren't any ever transported to atlantis or an interface system to allow our battleships to fire them etc.

ps in "be all my sins remembered" Todd used darts to beam up ZPMs. 2 thoughts:
                      1. Why didn't we try something similar (i know we planned to overload the ZPMs initially but the city was massive, there would have been others).
                      2.Why didn't we try and still some Aurora class ships, i mean the ships closer in to the planets surface mightened have had their hyperdrives knocked out, as well as, even a damaged aurora is awesome.
                      Well as far as i know Atlantis was not on earth during the Derkal attack on the planet, so no spare drones. 1. Maybe because we had no darts? 2. I believe TPTB imagine that no Asuran Aurora have survived the explosion. Those close to the surface surely did not survive. If the ships did have their driver off line it would make us no good to try and steal one, how would we scape?
                      sigpic
                      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                        Well as far as i know Atlantis was not on earth during the Derkal attack on the planet, so no spare drones. 1. Maybe because we had no darts? 2. I believe TPTB imagine that no Asuran Aurora have survived the explosion. Those close to the surface surely did not survive. If the ships did have their driver off line it would make us no good to try and steal one, how would we scape?
                        i know atlantis was not on earth when the der'kal attacked i mean wouldn't they have transferred some of the drones to atlantis before the attack so atlantis isn't utterly defenceless. cuz now there are none as the outpost was annihilated. we don't need darts, we got beaming tech ie beam to the outer city take a ZPM and beam out.

i know that no aurora's survived the planet exploding i mean beam to an aurora or two closer to the planet (further from the battle) use ARGs to take the bridge and engine room and seal them, wait for the replicaators to be pulled down to the planet and hightail it out of there. timing is close but hello worth it.

ps seriously, why hasn't TPTB enabled atlantis to figure out how to build and start manufacturing drones cuz i don't see how they could have all that many, unless they stole every single last drone from "The Tower".

Comment

Well they did "borow" the drones from "the tower"
                          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

ps seriously, why hasn't TPTB enabled Atlantis to figure out how to build and start manufacturing drones cuz i don't see how they could have all that many, unless they stole every single last drone from "The Tower".
                            The same way that they didn't make Atlantis to have found a way to make ZPMs. It would make it to easy for the humans.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Sorry it's taking a while to get the next episode out, I'm helping with a production of Steel Magnolias and aren't at home very much right now. Anyway, to hold you over feel free to ask any questions you might have regarding... well... anything in the series
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                                The same way that they didn't make Atlantis to have found a way to make ZPMs. It would make it to easy for the humans.
                                Well scrap TPTB at the moment and think of the continuation it isn't that easy for the humans as they are currently without a homeworld have a depleted fleet and lost the ancient outpost.

possibly some rebels on earth go to what's left of Area 51 and find the research on drones and the directions on how to reverse engineer them.

Comment

Working...
                                X