Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    Well when is the episode ready??
    Stop hounding the dear man already, since he's not getting paid for this (except perhaps in sweet love), he'll do it when he has time.

Comment

I'd pay, if it got it on TV.
      Originally posted by Craig Charles
      "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
        Tom! We signed non-disclosure documents!
        I haven't actually disclosed anything...

Comment

how was your tuesday?
          Continuing Stargate
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
            I'd pay, if it got it on TV.
            Feel free to pay anyway

JUST KIDDING, of course haha.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Just 533 more views till 100,000 views!!

Personly i think its time Gateworld wake up and give this Fan-Fic its own Forum, Just look at how many people have joined just to say congrats to s09119.

Who else agrees?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

All right, Mkay.

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                  Just 533 more views till 100,000 views!!

Personly i think its time Gateworld wake up and give this Fan-Fic its own Forum, Just look at how many people have joined just to say congrats to s09119.

Who else agrees?
                  I agree with you. If we had a vote on it I would vote to give s09 his own forum. If Horizon can have one why not Continuing Stargate? We need a slogan for this. Something like we need hope and change and... (oh wait, that would be stealing someone else's slogan, we need something original.) Anybody have some ideas about a slogan?

Dr. Daedalus
                  God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                  Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

- The epic adventures have not come to an end. -
                    - Read Stargate - The Unofficial Continuation only on Gateworld. -
                    There you go.
                    sigpic
                    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Why not stick with s09119's "The invasion has begun" and "The war rages on"

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Those both work and I really think that this should get its own forum. You are by far the most popular Fanfic on the site ( Other then Horizon ) and you should really get your own forum.
                        This isn't Atlantis?
                        I don't think so.
                        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Good but for me it seem like a sub title or undertitle. Stargate SG-1 - The Invasion has Begun or The War Rages On. Also he will do 2 series so we need to find something that pans Atlantis also.
                          Last edited by Steelbox; 25 February 2009, 08:09 AM.
                          sigpic
                          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

While I do appreciate the sentiment (no, really, I do!), this is Darren's forum, not mine. If he reads this and decides that he'd like to showcase it further, he's free to do so, but until such time, this fanfic isn't going to take over anything. I'm one writer among many on GateWorld, remember.

Besides, Horizon only got its own forum because it is a literal "fan show," with a real, physical script. There's no dialogue to my series, no action that you can see without imagining what this looks like or what this person thinks.

So, to conclude, I think that the amazing interest in this series is great, and I wish more people would get into writing fanfiction of their own. But unless Darren decides that he's madly in love with my stories and wants more people to be aware of them, this is where it will stay. This website we all use and love belongs to him, after all, and it's his call what goes where.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

btw about your continuing stargate wiki, are there any plans to finish it or have you given up on it?

Comment

Why call it ISGC (International Stargate Command) instead of ESGC (Earth Stargate Command) ESGC have a ring to it.
                                sigpic
                                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Working...
                                X