• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No they woulden't!
    lol just kidding
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Since it seems to be of interest, the exact quote referencing the Aschen and their actions in "The Time Traveler" was this:

Earth had become quite scared, especially after the fall of the last stronghold between it and the enemy (Dakara). The United Nations passed legislation that closed off the Sol System more and more, and built as many layers of defenses as possible to resist in the event of an attack. But the men and women of the ISGC, even strictly controlled by the UN, knew that isolation would not spare them in the end. Even the Aschen had realized that, but for different reasons. They began conquering nearby human and Jaffa worlds and absorbing them into the Confederation, claiming they were trying to protect others from the evil Der'kal. The Jaffa hung on the verge of collapse as almost half their fleet was lost in a disasterous attempt to defend a shipbuilding world, and Earth hinged in civil war over the galactic conflict. These were dark times, indeed.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

well who else have we heard of that would do somthing so bad as to join the Der'Kal?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

the bad jaffa? some remaining goa'uld? the foot hold aliens? errrrm some minor power hungry human worlds? lol
          Captain Simms

Comment

I though the Aschen homeworld was destroyed by a black hole which was connected through a stargate
            Continuing Stargate
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

I though the Aschen homeworld was destroyed by a black hole which was connected through a stargate
              It was never stated in the original SG-1 that the Aschen homeworld was destroyed. It might have been if they dialed the black hole from their homeworld, but I think it is highly unlikely they would test out the new gate addresses with their homeworld stargate.

Dr. Daedalus
              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

What if the mystery aliens, th ones helping the derkal are the big ones that no ones supposed to talk about, you know who I'm Talking about....
                [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                  What if the mystery aliens, th ones helping the derkal are the big ones that no ones supposed to talk about, you know who I'm Talking about....
                  The V-people?

Comment

Tom! We signed non-disclosure documents!
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

what are you talking about...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                        what are you talking about...
                        Don't ask, don't tell
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

May I ask how the next Episode is going? Also how has life been treating our wonderful god, wait author

Comment

Hey guys im new here and i just wanna to say that i read this continuiation and its awsome.

i just have a few questions

is this the last season... or not?(with 110 pages its hard to find the right qoute in which he said how manny seasons he's going to make

an if the eps are comming out on a regular base or are there suddenly a lot of eps and then a hole time nothing?

(i'm sorry if you don't understand what i'm saing cause my english isn't that good jet.)

Erox
                            R.I.P MJ

sigpic
                            -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
                            Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Originally posted by Erox View Post
                              Hey guys im new here and i just wanna to say that i read this continuiation and its awsome.

i just have a few questions

is this the last season... or not?(with 110 pages its hard to find the right qoute in which he said how manny seasons he's going to make

an if the eps are comming out on a regular base or are there suddenly a lot of eps and then a hole time nothing?

(i'm sorry if you don't understand what i'm saing cause my english isn't that good jet.)

Erox
                              You're English is fine, and welcome!

Season 15 probably won't be the last season; I originally planned to go up to 16 and stop, so expect one more after this. That said, I've been debating whether or not I should end Season 15 and then have a mini-series to wrap up the last plot points, since I don't know if I could drag out what will be left for an entire S16... we'll see, I guess.

As for the episodes, they usually come out one (or, if I'm not too busy, two) per week, with a gap for the mid-season two-parters and then again between one season's finale and the next's premiere.

Comment

Well when is the episode ready??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X