Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://fav.me/d7n2eu3

^ Newest thing

....It will look better painted.. and when it's made of fibreglass..

Comment

That looks wicked, and loads of work too... teenytiny work...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The first line starts "Once upon a time.."

I cut out the letters with a scalpel They're 12mm tall, I think they're all still in one piece under the silicone.. But I can't check until I finish making the mould

I need to buy more silicone before I can do that..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          The first line starts "Once upon a time.."

I cut out the letters with a scalpel They're 12mm tall, I think they're all still in one piece under the silicone.. But I can't check until I finish making the mould

I need to buy more silicone before I can do that..
          Can you not use a clay base for the mould and then pour the silicone on top?
          I play a few Table top Wargames and that's what I believe they use for the metal/tin mini's.
          Either way, looks very cool there PH, perhaps you should work for GW or Marauder?
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            I play a few Table top Wargames and that's what I believe they use for the metal/tin mini's.
            Either way, looks very cool there PH, perhaps you should work for GW or Marauder?
            Hey gatefan, are you on ebay? I sold a set of replica crystals to someone named gatefan.

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
              Hey gatefan, are you on ebay? I sold a set of replica crystals to someone named gatefan.
              Nah, Not a big Ebayer, I used to get a few cards off of it for my CCG's, but Mrs GF is more the Ebayer in this house. Besides, I am sure it is a pretty common handle
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by chevron
                When will that be ready? Are you just making one for your self or selling them? Someone already made those, and they sell them on ebay for $60 each! I really want one!!!
                Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                I know how to make the mould.. the problem is I've run out of silicone If I order some now and it arrives on Monday.. I can have the first one ready by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest

Someone already made a stone tablet version of the text Daniel read from the Ancient book?

Comment

The new silicone is on it's way..

*waits by letterbox*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    I know how to make the mould.. the problem is I've run out of silicone If I order some now and it arrives on Monday.. I can have the first one ready by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest

Someone already made a stone tablet version of the text Daniel read from the Ancient book?
                    Yes, I think it's the same tablet. They are on ebay, their ebay name is reallykoolprops.

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                      Yes, I think it's the same tablet. They are on ebay, their ebay name is reallykoolprops.
                      But the shape is based on a spare bit of foamboard I had...

I looked on their ebay page but couldn't see an Ancient Tablet..
                      Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 20 June 2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Here is a link to one that ended - http://www.ebay.com/itm/STARGATE-SG-...p2047675.l2557

Comment

I didn't see it..

It's not the same as mine.. I have no idea what that one says...

Comment

I came across another bit of my collection that I keep forgetting about as it's tucked away in the back of a picture frame of a signed photo of early SG-1 RDA.

It was given to one of my daughter's colleagues where she worked a few years back as a thank you to the company that provided goods to the studio, as of course various productions buy stuff from various local businesses. She didn't want it and my daughter said I would love that, being the crazy Stargate fan she knows I am. Tucked away in the back was a business card of the person who worked at the studio with the SGC logo on it.

What a cool business card to have!

Comment

Originally posted by chevron
                              Did you get one made? are you going to be selling them? Also here is my ebay page -http://www.ebay.com/usr/chevron429
                              The new silicone arrived.. The mould is setting now..

I plan to sell them

Comment

Looking forward to your end result.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X