No announcement yet.

share your stargate collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, thanks guys. Sorry I can't say who I work for or what my function is at the Studio; but, here are 2 more photos that should answer the last question (Had to find ones that had no one's face in the shot haha)

http://link.trekcubed.com/set1.jpg

http://link.trekcubed.com/set2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by trek604 View Post
      Mind if I sent this to a friend of mine - he's still planning on building a replica jumper. The rest of us thinks he's certifiably crazy, but then he did build a near lifesize SG1 gate... and then too we considered it a certifiably crazy idea that was never gonna happen.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by trek604 View Post
        I have all SG-1 and Atlantis on DVD. SGU on Blu-Ray; both TV Movies on DVD, Continuum on Blu Ray.

And I work here -
        http://link.trekcubed.com/20130704_174649192_iOS.jpg

That is the winner for ulitmate connection with Stargate!

I don't know how much living in a Stargate SGU episode scores for points!

The place is just as strange in real life!

IMG_0488 (640x352).jpg

These were pirates who turned up at the Cloverdale Rodeo parade down the main street a couple of weeks ago!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 June 2014, 09:38 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Chervon, I was just saying that working at Bridge Studios is the trump card for any Stargate Fan.

I would hate to think how much my collection of autographs and photos are worth.
          And I don't think this thread is a contest.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            I would hate to think how much my collection of autographs and photos are worth.
            I consider them more worth than anyone can pay. I mean, the joy of meeting all these people. Have a little chat, make yourself look ridiculous and have an awkward moment next (I'll always fondly remember the day I made a complete fool out of myself in front of Jewel Staite, and another day in front of Neil Roberts), the autographs... that moment you stand in front of your heroes -- priceless (and breathless too, cause I forgot how to breath when meeting C-3PO in the flesh - Anthony Daniels that is).

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I consider them more worth than anyone can pay. I mean, the joy of meeting all these people. Have a little chat, make yourself look ridiculous and have an awkward moment next (I'll always fondly remember the day I made a complete fool out of myself in front of Jewel Staite, and another day in front of Neil Roberts), the autographs... that moment you stand in front of your heroes -- priceless (and breathless too, cause I forgot how to breath when meeting C-3PO in the flesh - Anthony Daniels that is).
              I have in person autographs too! I have 4 rare stargate books all singed by the actors. One of them is singed by about 20 different actor's. And yes, I remember making a fool of my self once or twice lol

Comment

I have to admit my favourite photograph which has been autographed is one of myself and Teryl Rothery. It is in one of my albums here on GW. Check it out if you wish.

Comment

That's a great picture

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                    That's a great picture
                    Thank you. I sometimes use it as 'wallpaper' on my home PC.

Comment

How old is the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                        How old is the pic?
                        It's about 7-8 years old. It was taken at a 'Wolf' event held at the Thistle Hotel near Heathrow. I believe it was the last Wolf Event that Teryl attended.

Comment

Just won another ebay auction I got a stargate promotional press kit. It's very cool and has some dvd's in a liquid case. I believe only a few were ever made and given out to the cast of stargate. And I got it for a steal.

Comment

What else is in those press kits? Don't they sometimes have caps in them too?

Comment

Ah, no... I remember now. Thanks.

Comment

I remember at last year's stargate convention, at the live auction, they had a promo pen with lights, it sold for $100. I later found them on ebay for $3.99 a piece. I believe that they still have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X