share your stargate collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chevron View Post
    Who's PH? How do I find her? How much do they cost? Sorry for the questions.
    Even though you found a kit -- PH = Pharaoh Hamenthotep -- she's a GW user, commonly found in the Cantina.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I have 2, by two different people. Ask PH - perhaps she can help you find one.

My Wraith stuff DeviantART gallery..
      Other Stargate stuff

It needs updating..
      Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 08 May 2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I've got the SGA Comic mini Wraith Falls.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

How do I buy them from you?

You don't have the wraith costume card In your picture? Even I own one of those.

Any good ideas as too what I should add to my collection?
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 May 2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

You don't have the wraith costume card In your picture? Even I own one of those.
            A Wraith costume - really?!

Have you worn it?

Comment

It's his picture. It's a piece of a screen used wraith costume on a card.

Comment

It's his picture. It's a piece of a screen used wraith costume on a card.
                Oh, I understood it as you were in possession of a Wraith costume... my mistake.

Comment

I think I am going to order a 6 box case of system lords tcg cards. I found one for really cheap.

Comment

I just remembered, talk about time delay, I'm getting old! I've got a stargate key ring too, it's amazingly detailed for its size. I carry it around with me every day, don't know how I forgot about that bit of my collection!

I did have a couple of Stargate SG-1 shot glasses that were a gift given to Gold pass holders at a Creation Vancouver convention one year but I gave them to my son who would have more use for them with mixing cocktails at parties! I think I have an SG-1 stainless steel thermal coffee mug somewhere too, but I haven't seen that since our move so might still be in a box in the storage room. Now we've finally had our new kitchen installed last week I can unpack all the boxes as we have more cupboard space now so it should turn up at some point.

Comment

I got the original Stargate movie all 10 seasons of SG-1 both SG-1 movies all 5 seasons of SGA both seasons of SGU

I also got 2 comics or 2 compilations of the comic series here is a link to the Vala one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/160...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

here is a link to the Daniel one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/160...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also have a Stargate SG-1 necklace here is a link to it http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
                      it only has 7 chevrons though maybe that is for legal reasons

and a Stargate waist pack or fanny pack here is a link to it
                      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

here's a link to SGA necklace don't know how different it is from the SG-1 one http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AMKR8M/...I2862GTYUSC9SZ
                      Last edited by poundpuppy29; 11 May 2014, 01:12 PM.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Just got more tcg cards. And a screen used gua'uld gold panel.

Comment

I have all SG-1 and Atlantis on DVD. SGU on Blu-Ray; both TV Movies on DVD, Continuum on Blu Ray.

And I work here -

Comment

Originally posted by trek604 View Post
                            I have all SG-1 and Atlantis on DVD. SGU on Blu-Ray; both TV Movies on DVD, Continuum on Blu Ray.

And I work here -
                            [img]http://link.trekcubed.com/20130704_174649192_iOS.jpg[/img
                            Wow! You work where stargate was filmed? Did you work their while it was as being filmed? What's your job? What ate you currently working on?

Comment

Originally posted by trek604 View Post
                              You win.

Comment

I agree I don't think anyone could top that trek604...
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X