No announcement yet.

share your stargate collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, I couldn't have offered more than $85 as I know you paid less than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      I bought it from Legends, they had a vendors stand at the 2010 Gatecon convention in Vancouver. It cost me $150, but it was one of those things I had to buy to have a distinctive decorative piece on my cabinet. I've always thought the gate was a work of art in its own right.

It's #270 out of a limited edition of 2010 so I doubt they would still have any.
      I have one of these. It's number 98 of the limited edition. I love it!
      sigpic

Comment

I need one!

Comment

I had a look at my collection over my days off work.

I found:
          That I have every edition of the Stargate Magazine that was published by Titan here in the UK.
          A set of signed sides as used by Paul McGillion from the SGA episode 'Rising'. They are the scene when Carson and Rodney are trying to get the chair to work.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I just added to my collection! I got a screen used gua'uld gold panel. And a screen used broken zat gun.

Comment

You must be living in a mansion, otherwise I wonder where you store all that stuff...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I actually am not that rich. Its really more like a hobby. I buy and sell on ebay, That's what I spend on my sargate collection item's. I only paid $70 for the panel and $110 for the zat plus $25 for shipping. I think that's a very good deal, and I couldn't say no.

Comment

Yes, well no international shipping is always a plus... or the occasional border taxes.

I was given a bunch of Star Wars action figures last year that I thought about selling on Ebay, but then changed my mind about it and thought that maybe my Star Wars-loving friends wanted them. However, none of them seemed interested (or they never saw the thread)... in the end I kept them myself even though I'm not that big of a fan.

Comment

I have a Group photo from a Chevron event I didn't attend and it has been signed by Richard Dean Anderson.
                    As he was at the event.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Stargate film (DVD, Blu-ray)
                      Stargate SG-1: Seasons 1-8 (DVD, fat boxsets)
                      Stargate SG-1: Seasons 9-10 (DVD, thin boxsets)
                      Stargate SG-1: Ark of Truth (Blu-ray)
                      Stargate SG-1: Continuum (Blu-ray)
                      Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods - Final Cut (DVD)
                      Stargate Atlantis: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
                      Stargate Universe: Season 1 (Blu-ray)
                      Replicator block keychain (made by GW's own Pharaoh Hamenthotep)
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Replicator block keychain (made by GW's own Pharaoh Hamenthotep)
                        She's awesome! Got one of her wraith stunners...

Comment

You have a wraith stunner? I always wanted one of those. I can never find them.

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                            You have a wraith stunner? I always wanted one of those. I can never find them.
                            I have 2, by two different people. Ask PH - perhaps she can help you find one.

Comment

Who's PH? How do I find her? How much do they cost? Sorry for the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I have 2, by two different people. Ask PH - perhaps she can help you find one.
                                Thanks! but I found one somewhere else. Its a kit for $70

Comment

Working...
                                X