• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, definitely won't say no!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      When do you move?
      I'm leaving home on Friday morning, getting to campus Saturday afternoon. Then spending the next two days moving in and figuring out how to live with my new roommates. Classes start on Tuesday.

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      That sucks.. You could always write one when you have time and post it later. While there is a deadline for the entries, we aren't going to say "NO" to any either.
      Yeah...maybe I'll figure something out. Or I could just postpone the writing until my favorite holiday, but I don't think you want to wait until December or March.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        I'm leaving home on Friday morning, getting to campus Saturday afternoon. Then spending the next two days moving in and figuring out how to live with my new roommates. Classes start on Tuesday.

Yeah...maybe I'll figure something out. Or I could just postpone the writing until my favorite holiday, but I don't think you want to wait until December or March.
        My favorite's in December too!! Why March?? Please tell me it's not St. Patrick's Day so you can do things like drink green beer.....

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

My favorite's in December too!! Why March?? Please tell me it's not St. Patrick's Day so you can do things like drink green beer.....
          No! Not St Patty's Day. I'm not Irish, and I don't like beer.
          Easter is usually in March, but sometimes April, like this year.

Comment

I'm honestly torn between Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.

Comment

Its really hard picking a favorite.

Comment

Yeah, it is. I'm not picking anything uniquely American, though, because Carson's not American.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  No! Not St Patty's Day. I'm not Irish, and I don't like beer.
                  Easter is usually in March, but sometimes April, like this year.
                  I was born on St. Patty's Day and I'm not Irish. Though, most of my name is Welsh in background...

I'm doing Christmas if that helps! Well sort of...

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm thinking about doing a Scottish Christmas. Though, I'm not sure if it'll be family, shippy, or what. Maybe both. Though, with the current Love Shack challenge, I'm in a very shippy mood.

Comment

Good idea lg!
                      I was born on St. Patty's Day and I'm not Irish. Though, most of my name is Welsh in background...
                      I'm all Dutch...grandparents and great-grandparents came over on the boat.

Comment

Oh, goodness! I'm Scottish, Irish, German, Scandanavian, Cherokee. That's just me. My hubby has British (there's a whole 'nother story there!), German, and some sort of Native American!

Comment

Oh, goodness! I'm Scottish, Irish, German, Scandanavian, Cherokee. That's just me. My hubby has British (there's a whole 'nother story there!), German, and some sort of Native American!
                          That's awesome!! Gotta love the melting pot.

Comment

No kidding! Especially since there used to be a castle in England named for my mother-in-law's family. It's no more, but the family tree goes all the way back to that.

Hmmm. . . . Carson's family tree. . . .Christmas. . . .Alison. . . . .*wheels turning for a humorous, shippy Christmas story..........

Comment

No kidding! Especially since there used to be a castle in England named for my mother-in-law's family. It's no more, but the family tree goes all the way back to that.

Hmmm. . . . Carson's family tree. . . .Christmas. . . .Alison. . . . .*wheels turning for a humorous, shippy Christmas story..........
                              Whoa! My family is not that exciting. We can trace my last name to the late 1500s...but the stories are few and far between.

Wheels spinning! Very good.

Comment

Between my family and my hubby's family, we have a few stories to share!

Comment

Working...
                                X