No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would post the first chapter today, but I'm kinda OCD about my stories. I like to have the first five chapters written before I post.

Comment

That's cool Ladygris. Can't wait to read what you've written. Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Crimson!!! I'm glad you have joined us!

Like lg said - please feel free to post your fic(let) here - we'll be glad to have it!

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Yay! Finished my challenge story!

Comment

*applause* I'm ... um ... still working on it.

Comment

You've got a couple more days to get it done.

I'm getting the first chapter ready to post, so I'll have the link here in a few moments.

Comment

As promised, the first chapter of my challenge entry is up, with a new chapter every other day or so. Only five chapters, so it won't take long to publish.

Captive

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  Yay! Finished my challenge story!
                  Yay! So are you going to send me the rest to read or just post it all??

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    Yay! So are you going to send me the rest to read or just post it all??
                    Woops. *blushes* I apologize! I can send you the rest, if you'll tell me which chapter you were up to. I kinda went on a writing spree this evening, and my brain is a bit fried.

As evidenced by the fact that I could barely type straight for this post.

Comment

Woops. *blushes* I apologize! I can send you the rest, if you'll tell me which chapter you were up to. I kinda went on a writing spree this evening, and my brain is a bit fried.

As evidenced by the fact that I could barely type straight for this post.
                      No, that's okay. I'm sure it's perfect. I wasn't even needed for the previous three so I highly doubt you need me for the next two. And honestly, I'm a bit busy at the moment with needing to write another chapter to an SGA story, organize some prompts for another fandom on LJ, and I also need to continue copying recipes out of a cookbook into my own recipe book before Sunday - and I'd like to get half of it done within the next 40minutes... I don't think I'm going to make it

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I've been busy like that.

Honestly, I completely forgot. Between sister-in-law's nurse's pinning and capping last night and church fundraiser this morning and finishing up the story, I'm a bit out of it.

Comment

I've been busy like that.

Honestly, I completely forgot. Between sister-in-law's nurse's pinning and capping last night and church fundraiser this morning and finishing up the story, I'm a bit out of it.
                          You should get some rest then.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I will. Once I come down from the adrenaline rush of finishing up "Captive."

Comment

And having finished "Captive," I came up with this siggie. It's related to the story as I go into Carson taking the Hippocratic Oath in the story, but that's the only relation.

Comment

It's beautiful lg! Was it you that changed the title of the thread?? Or did the MOD's do it? I like it!

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X