Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Yes, we can do art.
    Ooh! Maybe I will be able to do something! *happydance*

Comment

I know that feeling!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        Wait, we can do art too?
        Yep! I thought I'd give all of you artists the chance to make some beautiful Carson art.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Yep! I thought I'd give all of you artists the chance to make some beautiful Carson art.
          Awesome!! Is it holiday themed?

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Awesome!! Is it holiday themed?
            Preferably since that's the challenge theme. The pic itself doesn't have to be since they didn't seem to celebrate holidays on the show.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Which is a shame. And why I tend to write holiday-themed stories.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                Preferably since that's the challenge theme. The pic itself doesn't have to be since they didn't seem to celebrate holidays on the show.
                *wheels spinning* Ooh, looking forward to trying it out. But I probably won't get to until Sunday night.

Comment

Yay! Finally got started on my challenge entry!!!

(And now I really want a good cup of wassail, too!)

Okay, I'll post these on the Carson thunk thread, too, but I thought I'd offer some wallpapers to anyone who wants them.

Comment

Thanks for those lg.

Today is going to be a "research" day for me which basically means I'm not going to be doing much of anything other than watching SGA. I have 3 fics that I need to write/update and they are ALL SGA based so I figured why not watch the show since I seem to have no desire to write?

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

You're welcome. I have them on my computer, too, but I just couldn't resist sharing.

I know that feeling well. I woke up not wanting to write anything. Laid down for a nap (since my hubby's back to work) and woke up in a Christmas-y mood. One long one-shot coming up!

Comment

I think I may be ignoring my one-shot today. I have a pure SGA fic that desperately needs updating plus my SGA crossover that I've been mainly focusing on finishing that needs to be updated as well. Now if only I could get into a writing mood and just have it all pouring out of me.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

It will happen. I find that, after an episode or two, it just pours!

I love it when that happens.

Comment

Hey!! Just published Chapter 2 of Through the Fire
                            Thanks lg for beta-ing!

Comment

Okay, I haven't posted my story yet. I've got some fine-tuning to do and I don't have time right now. BUT, I did get a silly little banner done. It's not Carson, but it IS Pauly. And it is holiday-themed. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Comment

lg! Love it.

As it turned out I'm not ignoring my one-shot. I'm currently on page 11.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X