Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modifyed it for GateCon since I know for sure I am attending that Convention.
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I wonder who is going to be on set ? I know last year David Nykl was on the Atlantis set i think and you have your photo taken with him. Has there always been a guest on the sets ?

I would really LOVE to have a picture taken with Paul McGillion on the set.I really want to meet him again so much! If i can meet him next year that will be 3 years in a row i've met him. Walking on the same set as him..WOW. Be so awsome.
      GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
        I wonder who is going to be on set ? I know last year David Nykl was on the Atlantis set i think and you have your photo taken with him. Has there always been a guest on the sets ?
        My first con was 07 and there was no stars on the set (as far as I know, since I had the last group) but the picture was sitting in the Jumper. I got to sit in McKay's seat. Hee
        Something tells me that it might be SGU related. I don't have any info, just a gut feeling. But they better have the Atlantis Gate up this year! Grrrr

sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
          But they better have the Atlantis Gate up this year! Grrrr

I'm not holding my breath but I really hope the Atlantis gate is back too
          The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
          Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Ditto about the Atlantis gate!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Unless things change, it won't be the Atlantis gate. Last I heard, they were using that set for storage, and that was in October when I visited the set.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Oh yeah.I didn't even think about SGU.Yeah probably could be a SGU guest. The gate was down ? Aww that's a real shame. I really REALLY hope that there will still be a visit to the Atlantis Set and the gate will be up.

It's the only reason why i want to go on this tour is to see Atlantis.If the gate isn't up that will be a shame but i'll more than happy just to step foot on Atlantis. *fingerscrossed*
                GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  Unless things change, it won't be the Atlantis gate. Last I heard, they were using that set for storage, and that was in October when I visited the set.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Couldn't they store stuff on P3X-888? Just don't put things next to the pond and you're good to go.
                  Last edited by Mercury973; 09 December 2009, 11:21 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Couldn't they store stuff on P3X-888? Just don't put things next to the pond and you're good to go.
                    Yeah we don't want any stowaways!!!
                    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                    VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                      Yeah we don't want any stowaways!!!
                      What's a little snake in your head amongst friends?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by im_meli

Comment

What's a little snake in your head amongst friends?
                        But these were bad snakes.

But then again it might help us find out what happened to Major Coburn. We didn't see him again after this episode!!! Next time we saw Steve Bacic in Stargate he was Camulus!!!
                        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                        VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                          Oh yeah.I didn't even think about SGU.Yeah probably could be a SGU guest. The gate was down ? Aww that's a real shame. I really REALLY hope that there will still be a visit to the Atlantis Set and the gate will be up.

It's the only reason why i want to go on this tour is to see Atlantis.If the gate isn't up that will be a shame but i'll more than happy just to step foot on Atlantis. *fingerscrossed*
                          I agree - I really want to see the Atlantis set and gate.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                            That is so cool that you got to see the sets. Were the sets decorated for the Halloween tour?

Comment

For me. Seeing the Universe sets would be major. But I would want to see what still remains of the SG1 and SGA sets as well!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                                That is so cool that you got to see the sets. Were the sets decorated for the Halloween tour?
                                They haven't done the Halloween tour since 2006. That was the first time I saw the Atlantis gate. They'd covered it in cobwebs! The filmed in to death 'village' set was the scene of a 'vampire' fight, complete with fantastic stunts and pyrotechnics! I sat in the puddle jumper they had in the area we waited to go on our tours for a rest! There was a bit of waiting between tours.

It was a bit sad that the gate was missing from the Atlantis set on the set tour this year. I'm sure I recognised the set that was in its place on SGU's 'Air' pt 1. I believe it was......

Spoiler:
                                ....the room Rush was sitting in, looking at that picture of his family.

Still, having that photo taken with David Nykl at the controls of Atlantis made up for it.

I doubt any of the SG-1 sets remain standing, well, for obvious reasons, but the way they used the gateroom set for the Icarus base it looks like it can be converted quickly back to the gate room if they need it. Clever people these set designers!

I could still see most of the old layout I remembered from the tour in 2007 as we wandered around 'Icarus Base'.

I am however looking forward to seeing the Destiny set. I'm really impressed by the attention to detail I've seen on screen. It will be great to see them up close.

Comment

Working...
                                X