No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendy, your feet are sticking out! We'll need to get a bigger couch if all the Woohoos are gonna keep hiding under there

MICROPHONE!!!!

*runz*

Comment

*tucks feet in*

...no
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*falls into thread with a major hangover*

Party was good...although Jann has been a really bad girl

*huggles Martin and kisses him on cheek*

*runs out*
        sigpic

Comment

HELLO WOOHOOS!!!

*wonders if shouting that loudly with Jann's hangover is wise?*

I have nothing sensible of profound to say. Just popped by to huggle WooHoos everywhere and biatch about the gawdawful weather we have here today.

so, umm...

((((WooHoos))))

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Cags and Jann*

Yeurgh, isn't it disgusting? I'm totally hibernating today and ignoring the vast quantities of water pouring out of the sky and the complete lack of any kind of light and watching last night's Strictly on the iplayer Oh my life is so exciting sometimes

*passes aspirin to Jann*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*peeps out from under duvet*

It's raining? Really?

*ducks under slicker*

Comment

*huggles Jann* Will give more huggles on YIM

*yawns* How are the wonderful woohoos? *huggles*

and *huggles* to Josi for doing-nothing-sort-of-day.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  HELLO WOOHOOS!!!

*wonders if shouting that loudly with Jann's hangover is wise?*

I have nothing sensible of profound to say. Just popped by to huggle WooHoos everywhere and biatch about the gawdawful weather we have here today.

so, umm...

((((WooHoos))))

*hits Cags*

That hurted!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *waves to Cags and Jann*

Yeurgh, isn't it disgusting? I'm totally hibernating today and ignoring the vast quantities of water pouring out of the sky and the complete lack of any kind of light and watching last night's Strictly on the iplayer Oh my life is so exciting sometimes

*passes aspirin to Jann*
                  Thanks for aspirin but my friend already stuffed me with vitamins and aspirin She felt bad that I had a hangover (but it was all my fault...just a bad combination of...stuff....)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *waves to Cags and Jann*

*passes aspirin to Jann*
                    You gather the animals I'll see if there's a wooodyard around here that sells gopher wood.

I forgot to tell you. The other night, when it was bucketing down, my lovely fur baby, Monkey, decided to come in soaking wet through. Up on the bed, 3 am, purring and dripping in my ear. Never mind the mudprints on my cream sheets, what about my sleep! I had to go get a towel to dry her which, of course, is what she wanted all along. I shouldn't be so soft as to allow them uptairs, I know.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    *peeps out from under duvet*

It's raining? Really?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ng-editweb.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...di-cut-web.jpg

*ducks under slicker*

Thus proving the theory that every cloud has a silver lining. If this is what rain produces, I'm not complaining much.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *hits Cags*

That hurted!

Thanks for aspirin but my friend already stuffed me with vitamins and aspirin She felt bad that I had a hangover (but it was all my fault...just a bad combination of...stuff....)
                    *Ouch!*

You know what causes a hangover is dehydration. If you drink a pint or so of water for every two hours of boozing then you don't suffer nearly as much. Failing that, I always find I have a huge protien craving after a mega session. Boiled eggs and soldiers, or a bacon sandwich.... mmm!

Well I am sitting here watching Benjabubs destroy my lovingly prepared dinner (*cough* leftover stew from the other day, jazzed up and served up in a massive Yorkshire pudding because, today it has to be stodge) and he''s just melted my heart by saying "thank you mummy, that was delicious" although he not so much eats food as creates with it (knives and forks are for wimps ).
                    But I am feeling particularly grateful for my little man as I have just read the most heartbreaking story of a little girl here: http://robynhiggins.com/ and it reduced me to tears. Not that it takes much these days; I never used to cry at anything before I became a mother... what is it with that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a quick fly by to say how wonderfully supportive MW is of AT. I recently listened to the podcast for Veritas. I also recently saw AT on Innerspace and they had some clips of MW saying what a great job she did in directing that episode. AT has also mentioned on several occasions how she wanted to back out of directing Veritas because she was so busy but DK and MW encouraged her to do it. Got to love guys who are so supportive of their friends.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Just a quick fly by to say how wonderfully supportive MW is of AT. I recently listened to the podcast for Veritas. I also recently saw AT on Innerspace and they had some clips of MW saying what a great job she did in directing that episode. AT has also mentioned on several occasions how she wanted to back out of directing Veritas because she was so busy but DK and MW encouraged her to do it. Got to love guys who are so supportive of their friends.
                        I've listened to that podcast several times...

So cute!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz through the thread nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

Still entertaining the in-laws I see LJ

What must it be like to be Martin's Mother-in-Law? Hmmm.

Comment

*....must.... brea....the!....*

*swats Jumble's butt* Stop making me laugh woman or I'll be dead before the end of the page!!

*hugs Jann gently*

*then throws bucket of water* That should help with the hangover

*huggles Woohoos* Good evening! What a beautiful day it's been Beach weather here, I tell ya, beach weather! At least, I couldn't get any wetter if I was at the beach....

*pokes Jumble* Hey, check out my post count! The way I'm posting lately I'd say you've got a week's notice
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                *....must.... brea....the!....*

*swats Jumble's butt* Stop making me laugh woman or I'll be dead before the end of the page!!
                                Mais ........ C'est ma raison d'etre, n'est pas?

*hugs Jann gently*

*then throws bucket of water* That should help with the hangover

*huggles Woohoos* Good evening! What a beautiful day it's been Beach weather here, I tell ya, beach weather! At least, I couldn't get any wetter if I was at the beach....
                                I haven't noticed the weather, I've been safely snuggled up with Martin under my duvet since Thursday evening

*pokes Jumble* Hey, check out my post count! The way I'm posting lately I'd say you've got a week's notice
                                Aw c'mon! I've been revamping the 69 banners........ Post woman! Post!

Comment

Working...
                                X