No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ, I want to green that soo so bad! Dammit, the fridge is locked!

You Go Girl!

Bro update. Well, he's been to a swanky Harley Street clinic (courtesy of BUPA and a boss who has been an absolute star in all this and is calling in favours left right and centre). The practical upshot of this is he starts radiotherapy probably end of this week for 6 weeks and they'll monitor ongoing from there to see what and if needs doing. Obviously we don't know if it'll make any difference in the long run but it's certainly a more proactive approach that the good old NHS had. Don't get me wrong; I am so very grateful for our NHS and the basic standard health care everyone gets but sometimes their approach is not necessarily conductive of the best possible outcome for the patient. I'm probably bitter from my own experiences though.
    Having said all that, my other bro - who recently had surgery - starts his radiotherapy on Monday too and both are staying with my parents for now so I reckon they'll save a fortune on electricity bills with all the glowing they'll be doing...
    Anyway, I am feeling more... positive now, knowing something is being done. I think I'm through the shock of it all. I was ridiculously tearful there for a couple of weeks which is very much not like me. It's been hell, to be honest so, feeling better is good.

Thank you all for the huggles and good wishes. You really are Awesome. All of you.

((((Woohoos))))

Hmm, slightly back on topic, I have a natty idea for Martinmas but, for it to work I need a decent picture of all our PTBs - preferably headshots, preferably ones that encapsulate what they are all about. Hm, obviously I have a Martin pic (and an RDA pic but bring on more of either) but wood love it if you could all spam the heck out of this thread with your favourite PTB pics... basically, I'm just posting an excuse for the picspam... again. I do that a lot, don't I!
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I had to work and finish a big uni project *happy dances for that*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *hugs Martin for being so awesomely cute and a great fanboy*

*skips out*
      ...Been listening to that podcast, have you?

*high fives LJ for snark*
      *cags, I'll try to picspam later... And big hugs*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles LJ* Excellent!!! Go you! I hate people like that It's one thing for stating an opinion and having facts, it's quite another to make idiotic comments with nothing to back that up. I love FB but there are just some people (my friends included) that are just...ugh

*huggles Cags* Something is better than nothing! I'll still be keeping you in my thoughts

On another actually on topic note I was in my Chem class...talking to some geeks...and this other guy BLASTED stargate! So I listened to him and he's like "The writing completely sucked" and I literally screeched and said "Don't talk like that about the stargate PTB!! They have some of the best writing!"

Well someone had to stand up for them

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugs Cags*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*

I had to work and finish a big uni project *happy dances for that*
          Woohood!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          ...Been listening to that podcast, have you?
          Umm..... maaaaaaaybe....

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          *huggles LJ* Excellent!!! Go you! I hate people like that It's one thing for stating an opinion and having facts, it's quite another to make idiotic comments with nothing to back that up. I love FB but there are just some people (my friends included) that are just...ugh

*huggles Cags* Something is better than nothing! I'll still be keeping you in my thoughts

On another actually on topic note I was in my Chem class...talking to some geeks...and this other guy BLASTED stargate! So I listened to him and he's like "The writing completely sucked" and I literally screeched and said "Don't talk like that about the stargate PTB!! They have some of the best writing!"

Well someone had to stand up for them
          Good for you!
          sigpic

Comment

YAY LJ you go girl!!!

((((Cags))) Good to hear that about your brothers, I hope they are getting better though!

WTG Amanda ...nobody should diss the PTB!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for your support. I'm really not a confrontational person. That guy really had me steamed, though!

Let's see...good Joe pics...(all of them are good, I'll just pic my faves)

Oh! A good PDL one!

More Joe...

(cute smile!)

(Adorable! Dreaming of snark? Perhaps.)

I really like this one, cuz it's a truly genuine smile.
              sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

I have to whisper, so as not to tempt fate. Someone on my adoption forum just passed on a few adoption possibilities. They're with a lawyer, not an agency, so fees might be more do-able. Nervous. Excited. Will let you know when I learn more about it all.
                sigpic

Comment

*quietly crosses fingers and toes for LJ*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugs LJ*
                    *hugs all woohoos*

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                    Hmm. Let's see what I can do...

Okay. First order of business: clean-shaven.

Hope I helped
                    OMG YOU'RE A STAR!!!
                    Thank you so much. Yay, Damian Kindler. *stares*

sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks. Not sure why I let myself get so worked up every time something comes up...
                      sigpic

Comment

*does the same*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *does the same*
                          Thanks!

Okay, the attorney had just left the office for the week, so I have to wait until Monday to talk to him about fees. They're in Louisianna, except one birthmom who moved to Texas recently. That's all I know. So, I get to spend the entire week wondering, wondering...That's okay. This is the most hopeful I've been in a long time!
                          sigpic

Comment

*joins the fingers and toes crossing for LJ*
                            sigpic

Comment

* crosses fingers and toes as well for LJ*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Quietly crosses fingers toes and various other apendages for LJ*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X