Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *giggles snort* Yup I have to do about the same thing
    Oh well...while you're at it ...you can do my stuff too...I already did the shower, dinner and talk to friends part waiting on orders of how to do invite, puzzle is going to be printed tomorrow(A3 size, 50 pieces) ...so only the rest left

I totally read that as 'crawls inside his pants'

*runs off to beta Jann's fic*
    Inside someones pants? Where? I want in them!

Yes, you beta...fast...quickly...now!

And can someone take my cold...it's getting very annoying after this long...and not even being able to sit in the room with your parents because someone has smoked in that room and I can't stop coughing! and the "seal" jokes(you sound like a seal) are getting damn annoying...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Oh and Jumble...look at the picture with Martin in the yellow slicker...the one with RDA-the-PTB behind him...you said 'thunks the hands'...and normally you 'thunk the tool'...so I looked...ahem...come on...tell me I'm not the only one drawn to it. The pictures makes it look...

That sounded bad...
      See the power that Martin has? I didn't see RDA in the background, let alone notice the... er.... whatever that is

And if I had, I'd still be thunking Martin's hands

Comment

*runz in*

*huggles woohoos*

Jann, I think that's the same cough / cold thing me and Benjabubs had for 3/4 weeks. I have only just this week stopped coughing up lumps of green stuff.
        It's not funny, is it.

Amanda, did you buy anything nice in the sales?

I also read that as pants...

Hmm, is anyone slightly distracted by what RDA is doing with his hands there in the background?

No? Just me then.
        sigpic

Comment

How come I'm the only one missing both the pants and RDA?
          ...Um. Not my pants. The pants.

*hugs Jann for icky cold*
          *ducks back into the slicker because it's warm*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            How come I'm the only one missing both the pants and RDA?
            ...Um. Not my pants. The pants.

*hugs Jann for icky cold*
            *ducks back into the slicker because it's warm*
            I missed them too. Which just goes to prove that either you and I are the only ones who don't have guttery minds, or that we're both so totally obssessed with Martin that we see nothing and nobody else

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I missed them too. Which just goes to prove that either you and I are the only ones who don't have guttery minds, or that we're both so totally obssessed with Martin that we see nothing and nobody else
              Haha, I say it's the first. We are not obsessed.

And I did find RDA now. He's behind he slicker!
              ...Ok, maybe it is a slight healthy obsession...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I didn't even notice RDA behind the yellow slicker! Obviously my eyes were blinded by the glare off it...

*scrolls back*

*oh my!*

*thunks*

*giggles at Jumble* RDA seems to appearing a lot lately......and it wasn't even my fault!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Haha, I say it's the first. We are not obsessed.

And I did find RDA now. He's behind he slicker!
                  ...Ok, maybe it is a slight healthy obsession...
                  Healthy obsession, unguttery minds. Yep, that's us

Cuddly Martin

Y'know, it's strange. Yellow is waaaaaay down on my list of favourite colours, yet I love the slicker and the yellow t-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    <snipped for space>

Amanda, did you buy anything nice in the sales?

<lazy snip>
                    No? Just me then.
                    Yup! House S1 and S2 for $12 each (normally $45 a piece), Happy Feet for $3 (normally $15), and lots and lots of smelly girly spray things for an awesome price. (for my friend, cousins, Mom and SIL...and me as well!) And loads of DVD's for my family for Christmas.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Healthy obsession, unguttery minds. Yep, that's us
                    <snip>

Cuddly Martin

Y'know, it's strange. Yellow is waaaaaay down on my list of favourite colours, yet I love the slicker and the yellow t-shirt
                    Cause it's the power of The Martin

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*stumbles in, snuggles PDL in his nekkidness* mmmmmmm...*thunks RDA and his hands, completely ignoring the guy in the yellow slicker*

I have missed you, wonderful Woohoos!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *stumbles in, snuggles PDL in his nekkidness* mmmmmmm...*thunks RDA and his hands, completely ignoring the guy in the yellow slicker*
                        I have missed you, wonderful Woohoos!
                        I second that
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ugh! Save me from my in-laws! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
                          sigpic

Comment

*quickly hides LJ under the sofa so her in-laws won't spot her*
                            Morning Woohoos!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves at Woohoos*

*hugs LJ* Don't worry, it'll be over soon, and you'll be able to loose yourself in the wonderfulness of Joe and PDL's nekkid chest

Wish me luck, it's the massive pre-Christmas clean this weekend; I could be lost in dust and junk for days.....

*armours self with thoughts of RDA thunk to get me through*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X