Or maybe you've been struck down because of Joe's vid

*runz away*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *dons HazMat suit and hugs LJ*

Good thing you finished Joe's vid before you were struck down

Or maybe you've been struck down because of Joe's vid

*runz away*
      Thanks a lot I think I'll go watch the vid again and let it make me happy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Thanks a lot I think I'll go watch the vid again and let it make me happy.
        Aw c'mon, I made you smile didn't I?

More important though, is hubby well enough to look after you now? What's his chicken soup like? Does he do a good back rub?

You younger WooHoos, these are important things to consider when seeking a partner

Comment

Aw c'mon, I made you smile didn't I?

More important though, is hubby well enough to look after you now? What's his chicken soup like? Does he do a good back rub?

You younger WooHoos, these are important things to consider when seeking a partner
          His chicken soup is excellent! There is actually a pot on the stove as we speak. And his hot coco-fetching skills are phenominal.
          sigpic

Comment

Is it bad that I'm still thunking AT? I mean c'mon Martin's handsome as all get out but it's Amanda FCOL! It's bad enough with Jas's new sig, it's the whole eyes and hair and the smile... *fangurls*

Aw man! Now we have another word for...umm...

First it was gun, then it was fishing pole, then it was the tool, now it's a microphone! What are your guttery minds going to think up next?

Though really a man has never looked so manly in purple before

Happy Birthday Coopie!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*wanders in*
              *thunks the new Martinpics*
              *hugs LJ for the ickybah*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPIE!!!

New Martinpics

<lazy snip>

And Martin? Next time can you please not play with the microphone in your lap like that? It's somewhat disturbing
              *giggles*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Oooh, random news - I got my first, proper, no-strings-attached kiss yesterday from my lad. Happy chappy!
              Yay for you! *huggles*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                His chicken soup is excellent! There is actually a pot on the stove as we speak. And his hot coco-fetching skills are phenominal.
                Glad to hear it I woodn't want to have to report to Joe that his beloved LJ wasn't being properly cared for

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Is it bad that I'm still thunking AT? I mean c'mon Martin's handsome as all get out but it's Amanda FCOL! It's bad enough with Jas's new sig, it's the whole eyes and hair and the smile... *fangurls*

Aw man! Now we have another word for...umm...

First it was gun, then it was fishing pole, then it was the tool, now it's a microphone! What are your guttery minds going to think up next?

Though really a man has never looked so manly in purple before

Happy Birthday Coopie!!
                Oh now that's not fair! Martin was the one turning his microphone into a phallic shaped plaything

And I've never referred to his tool as a fishing pole!

Purple? That man wood look good in nothing anything

with the one exception of weird paisley shirts of course

*waves to Josiane*
                Last edited by Jumble; 14 October 2009, 09:55 AM. Reason: Good grief! 3 attempts to make it right :rolleyes: It's that damn microphone unsettling my brain :o

Comment

Hmmm. I wonder what the chances are that I'll actually manage to make a post before GW goes down again?

I went to bed an hour ago, honest

I recently discovered that Registered Childminders in my area can make a lot of money by babysitting in the evenings, so I thought I'd see if I could jump on the bandwagon and make a bit of extra cash. Got an expensive trip planned for next year you know

So I PSed some little advertising cards and asked Lee and Joel what they thought of this

(I've left the phone number off, because you know, this is a public forum, and I woodn't want Martin to ring me up unexpectedly or anything)

They said it was cool

Wow, I thought, no smart answers today?

But when Lee was looking at the printed cards, he looked at me all serious and said "I'm surprised you didn't put a picture of Martin asleep on there!"

Comment

Jumble!

I think they're cool too. I'd hire you based on them (ah if only you lived closer!)

And Yay, after 4 hours (on and off) I finally managed to post (hopefully pleasepleasplease).

Happy birthday Coopie! ((((Coopie))))

(sorry, no fancies - I daren't risk previewing in case... well you know. )

Can you send my brother positive vibes for tomorrow. He's having an op. He had kindney cancer last year and has some dodgy shadows on a scan so they're going to have a dig around and make sure they get it ALL this time. Fingerscrossed this will be the last of it for him.

I daren't risk clicking back a page to see, what I gather from FB, is some wonderful Martinthunk (something to do with a microphone I hear? )

So I'll just run through and sprinkle broccoli and...

((((Woohoos))))

Nunite. Woohoos!
                    sigpic

Comment

Is it back? *sigh* Coopie's entire birthday ruined because GW was down! Darnit!

Oh well. He will get the vid and know of our love, anyway.
                      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in with Peanut Butter and Jello sandwich (aka the most awesome food in the world)*
                        *is in a psychology mood because she is studying for a massive exam tomorrow ()*

You know it's fascinating the way the mind works. There's this guy at my church who I've seen nearly every Sunday for the past six years. (This is a different guy than my cousin's BF ) And he's leaning up against the wall and I come to a startling realization....he's hot And I don't use that term lightly. He's like perfect Talk, muscular, deep voice, great smile, brown eyes....! And now I'm wondering how I didn't notice this before... Fascinating how you can be like "Wow I didn't notice that before..."

*huggles Cags* I'll keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers!

Cute cards Jumble! Now the question is...are there any Martin sleeping pictures out there?

*wonders how long it will take before Jumble starts PSing new Martin pics*
                        *kicks GW*
                        *goes back to studying*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

and for now my mojo is stuck in Sanctuary mode...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            *wanders in with Peanut Butter and Jello sandwich (aka the most awesome food in the world)*
                            *is in a psychology mood because she is studying for a massive exam tomorrow ()*

You know it's fascinating the way the mind works. There's this guy at my church who I've seen nearly every Sunday for the past six years. (This is a different guy than my cousin's BF ) And he's leaning up against the wall and I come to a startling realization....he's hot And I don't use that term lightly. He's like perfect Talk, muscular, deep voice, great smile, brown eyes....! And now I'm wondering how I didn't notice this before... Fascinating how you can be like "Wow I didn't notice that before..."

*huggles Cags* I'll keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers!

Cute cards Jumble! Now the question is...are there any Martin sleeping pictures out there?

*wonders how long it will take before Jumble starts PSing new Martin pics*
                            *kicks GW*
                            *goes back to studying*
                            This is as close as I can get, does snoozing on Robin's shoulder count?

And I see Estrela beat me to it
                            Love it! Are you using it or can I snurch?

*sends hugs to Cags and healing vibes to her Bro*

And you really should go back and look at those pics.......

Comment

Finally....what is up with GW recently?

Catching up...

*squishy huggles LJ for the ickybah* Sorry to hear you're sick hun, although at least you've got the hubby to look after you

*fingers crossed for your bro Cags* Sounds like he deserves a bit of luck

Yay for Bekki - keep us posted

Thanks for the links Jumble, they seem to be working . And good luck on the new venture

On that note...
                              Spoiler:
                              at some point fairly soon I'm going in for my SIA badge through work meaning I'll be able to work security for big events like festivals to pull in some extra cash; all for next year of course

Comment

Hey Sarai GW has been up and down for several days I only managed to get on once last night

The job/training is sounding good Maybe you can learn enough about Security to allow us to infiltrate next July

Can't resist posting the microphone new shirt pics again...

Comment

Working...
                                X