Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Thanks

First thing I saw was yet another tirade about how TPTB are incapable of writing romance

Sarai, sadly week-ends are more to be endured than enjoyed lately. Been trying to cheer myself up with the challenge

Really? I haven't caught up yet...I presume it's a thread I usually catch up on.

*hugs* Love this sig too, I suddenly have a great idea for movie three. It includes WooHoos, Hippies, Lovemaking and a Stargate...

We know you've been busy Nad And the best things are always worth waiting for
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Really? I haven't caught up yet...I presume it's a thread I usually catch up on.
      It is. And I should know better than to go there, I've got a sore tongue from biting it so hard

*hugs* Love this sig too, I suddenly have a great idea for movie three. It includes WooHoos, Hippies, Lovemaking and a Stargate...

Thanks

Sounds good to me

Comment

Jumble... and more OT about SGU (*sigh*) Love the sigs by the way!

This is probably going to sound bad....but I've sort of given up on the Stargate franchise Don't get me wrong still love it and all but it doesn't give me the same spark that it used to you know? Now it's Sanctuary that gives me that spark where I have to be home on a Friday night to watch it

Is Monday here yet?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

on the sigs Jumble! Hope they are distracting you a little and brightening up your weekend

*huggles Woohoos*
          *skips out, nekkid*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*massive squishy huggles Jumble*

Fancy distracting yourself by doing this project for me? Why oh why do I sign myself up for these things

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Jumble... and more OT about SGU (*sigh*) Love the sigs by the way!

This is probably going to sound bad....but I've sort of given up on the Stargate franchise Don't get me wrong still love it and all but it doesn't give me the same spark that it used to you know? Now it's Sanctuary that gives me that spark where I have to be home on a Friday night to watch it

Is Monday here yet?
              *huggles*

I know what you mean, I haven't watched SG1 in months, nor SGA (mind you, that's because I leant my dvds to a friend ) I'm enjoying SGU, though I can't find anything to like about Rush/Carlisle

The only bright spot this weekend was that Lee and Joel came to keep me company Saturday night. They were bickering a bit, a little bored, so I tied them to their chairs and put on S1 of Sanctuary I thought they'd hate it, being so young and short on attention span, so I felt the need to explain things as we went along

Half way through Sanctuary For All pt 1, Lee hit the pause button and said:

"Nan! We understand the green screen. We understand the red camera. We understand that Lee Wilson is absolutely AWESOME! And we understand that Martin is THE GREATEST DIRECTOR EVER BORN! So can you just shut up and let us watch now?"

They sat in total silence (unheard of!) and as the credits rolled they said "No! It can't be finished already?"

I told them it was the usual 45-ish minutes, and they said it seemed like only about 15, and can we watch the next ep?

So they ended up watching 4 eps, totally LOVED IT, and want to stay over next week-end to watch the rest

Brung 'em up right didn't I?

Comment

I think you definitely did
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  on the sigs Jumble! Hope they are distracting you a little and brightening up your weekend

*huggles Woohoos*
                  *skips out, nekkid*
                  Thanks, yes they are

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *massive squishy huggles Jumble*

Fancy distracting yourself by doing this project for me? Why oh why do I sign myself up for these things
                  *huggles Sarai*

Hmm. My attentions span is pretty short atm, not sure I'd be much help

Unless of course you WANT Martin all over your project? I can try to make him scary!

Comment

"Nan! We understand the green screen. We understand the red camera. We understand that Lee Wilson is absolutely AWESOME! And we understand that Martin is THE GREATEST DIRECTOR EVER BORN! So can you just shut up and let us watch now?"

Hehe, I can only imagine the amount of babbling they had to endure...
                    It's so funny when kids understand more than you think they do.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I can only imagine the amount of babbling they had to endure...
                      It's so funny when kids understand more than you think they do.

I just soooo wanted them to 'get' it, I guess I went a bit over the top. Plus I've listened to the commentaries so was quoting bits of that as well

On the subject of the commentaries, anyone else finding Damian really irritating? It's ok to try to make them amusing as well as informative, but he really made me grind my teeth on some of them

But then I guess I don't like anyone interrupting Martin in full creative flow

Comment

I just soooo wanted them to 'get' it, I guess I went a bit over the top. Plus I've listened to the commentaries so was quoting bits of that as well

On the subject of the commentaries, anyone else finding Damian really irritating? It's ok to try to make them amusing as well as informative, but he really made me grind my teeth on some of them

But then I guess I don't like anyone interrupting Martin in full creative flow
                        Haha, I think it's good.

And I don't know how the S1 commentaries are, but on the S2 ones, as much as I love them, I think it sometimes goes a bit over the top with the silliness when there are scenes I wood love to see 'explained' a little more torough...

sigpic

Comment

Haha, I think it's good.

And I don't know how the S1 commentaries are, but on the S2 ones, as much as I love them, I think it sometimes goes a bit over the top with the silliness when there are scenes I wood love to see 'explained' a little more torough...
                          Yes, that's exactly how I feel. Revelations 1 had Martin and Amanda, and it was much more interesting than the others. I think Damian just needs to pull back a little and talk more about the episode. Martin does his best to shut him up at times, but it still spoils it for me

Comment

*huggles*

I know what you mean, I haven't watched SG1 in months, nor SGA (mind you, that's because I leant my dvds to a friend ) I'm enjoying SGU, though I can't find anything to like about Rush/Carlisle

The only bright spot this weekend was that Lee and Joel came to keep me company Saturday night. They were bickering a bit, a little bored, so I tied them to their chairs and put on S1 of Sanctuary I thought they'd hate it, being so young and short on attention span, so I felt the need to explain things as we went along

They sat in total silence (unheard of!) and as the credits rolled they said "No! It can't be finished already?"

I told them it was the usual 45-ish minutes, and they said it seemed like only about 15, and can we watch the next ep?

So they ended up watching 4 eps, totally LOVED IT, and want to stay over next week-end to watch the rest

Ah see I pop by needing a virtual hug, coz I'ma bit blue and I know his thread always makes me smile and I see that post right there and now I am deifnitely all smiley again.

You did indeed brung them up right. You might even have brung them up proper like.

(((((Awesome Woohoos)))))
                            sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((Cags)))))))))))))))

*rolls through the thread, nekkid*

Just finished watching the lad's favourite anime series with him *grins* I think it's only fair that I make him watch Sanctuary in return, right? Even though he tells me he hates sci-fi (there's a deal breaker )

((((((((((((((((((woohoos)))))))))))))))))
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles*

*huggles back*

I have mixed feelings about SGU, I'm not in love with it yet...I just don't know. I think I'll like it more as the episodes progress though *keeps fingers crossed* You do realize though that I'm not getting hooked on it because Martin isn't directing it right?

That was such a great pilot for Sanctuary (If it actually can be considered a pilot...). The last 10 minutes totally got me hook, line and sinker.

I'm having my Dad watch Sanctuary and he's liking it as well

*hugely huggles woohoos* It's nice having a place where people understand the fangurling and the thunking of people other than actors, and the nekkidness because no one I know in RL really wood understand that

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X