Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael post

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    Michael's here!!!! We're so glad Jumble gave up her keyboard to let you join us for awhile. It's so nice to "meet" you.

*squishy non-nekkid hugs right back*

I believe happy dancing is supposed to come naturally. Just let it flow. I'm sure Jumble will help out with this one.
    It's lovely to meet you too!

Thanks for all the hugs (although I'm getting a bit of evil-eye from Jum) I better behave, otherwise she won't let me chat with you lovely ladies again.

*drags Jum away from pc and tries to entice her back upstairs*

*where I totally ignore the 'Martin' wall*

Goodnight Woohooos!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I couldn't find a tuxedo. Besides, you said he isn't one for dressing up.
      He's not He hated that suit, ripped the tie off as soon as I said 'Yes!' I'm not sure which was the biggest relief, hearing me say yes, or being able to remove the tie

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Nekkid isn't something different around here. *glances at Nad and LJ*

And pink is not good. *sticks out tongue*
      You can wear any colour you like Jasmina I'm not that keen on pink either, expect for this fluffy pink cloud I'm still floating on

Woodnight *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

There go the lovebirds again!

See? A beach wedding wood be wonderfully casual!

(except imagine Jumble in the ivory dress I posted a minute ago)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Michael post

*drags Jum away from pc and tries to entice her back upstairs*

*where I totally ignore the 'Martin' wall*

Goodnight Woohooos![/I]
          Night Michael!

And night Jumble! I'm sure you won't ignore Michael or the wall

Comment

'Night Michael and Jumbly. You kids play nice now.

*picks up her blue PJs and watches Jumble drift of on a pink cloud*

*blinks*

*decides it was enough with the broccoli and crashes into bed*
            sigpic

Comment

Nekkid isn't something different around here. *glances at Nad and LJ*

And pink is not good. *sticks out tongue*
              It is different on a wedding

it's good...for me...although purple is nice too and I like blue...

Time for bed now*sigh* Uni starts tomorrow. Preparations for it: I know how late I have to be there and my classroom...that's all (no books or so)

So...woodnight...have a good one y'all!
              sigpic

Comment

Night all, *squishy huggles Woohoos*

Have a fab day tomorrow Jann

*yawns*

*falls into bed*

Comment

Oh wait! A mountain wedding wood be beautiful!

*iz having way too much fun*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble;10555053[B
                    ]*huggles Amanda Sorry, I was trying to point out that I'd just said he was reading over my shoulder But you did spark the discussion

So I told him about the trip to Vancouver, and I know I've joked about not wanting to tell him, but I wasn't prepared for him to be soooo upset

And then of course the lightbulb came on, and I'd just started to say 'Hang on, if Andy's been lurking he can't have missed me raving about it!' when I noticed the 'I'm pulling your leg' twinkle in Michael's eyes So yes, he's ok with it [/B]

Oh no, Jumble's never going to leave Martin I can still adore him whilst married to someone else LJ still 'appreciates' Joe despite having a lovely husband of her own, so I reckon it's acceptable

I'm having it written into the contract

What is with GW today? Everytime I try to post it tells me I've used a ridiculous amount of imgs and I have to split my post
                    *huggles Jumble back* OH I see

That's awesome that he's good with it! I doubted he'd have a problem with it, after all he knows exactly to whom your heart belongs!

*sees that Micheal has posted*

Hello!!!! *waves* You're so the man that our Jumbley needs and it's very nice to see that she's found such a wonderful guy! Who accepts her, obsessions and all Give her an extra tight hug from the rest of us who are unable to give her a congratulations hug in real life please?

You know Michael should really get his own screen name for GW How about 'Jumble's man' hmmm too corney? 'Jumbles other man'...

Okay...I'm starting to get all emotional over here that our Jumbley is getting married, considering all the very wonderful things we've heard about him!

*will not cry...will not cry*

*sniffles*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Excellent idea, Amanda!

Possible screen names for Michael:

Greeneyes
                      jumblzguy
                      luvnjumble (no, he can't do that, cuz then his nickname would be LJ, and that would be confusing)

Um....

notnekkid
                      happydancingcuzIluvzjumbleandjumbleluvzme (too long?)
                      jumblesdreamguy
                      Jzfiance
                      sigpic

Comment

I laughed myself silly. Although I really don't think one can actually become silly due to laughter, but that's a different story...

Anyway.
                        Nice to meet you Michael! It's awesome jumble let you enter the house
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

There go the lovebirds again!

See? A beach wedding wood be wonderfully casual!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ch-wedding.jpg

(except imagine Jumble in the ivory dress I posted a minute ago)
                          Oh yeah, that's nice, and I quite like that dress....
                          Oh wait! A mountain wedding wood be beautiful!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...jack/home1.jpg

*iz having way too much fun*
                          Oh that's a great idea! I can just see us doing that

Carry on LJ, organize the whole thing for us
                          Originally posted by babancat View Post
                          Night Michael!

And night Jumble! I'm sure you won't ignore Michael or the wall
                          Wall? What wall? I tend not to notice it when Michael's here

'Night Michael and Jumbly. You kids play nice now.

*picks up her blue PJs and watches Jumble drift of on a pink cloud*

*blinks*

*decides it was enough with the broccoli and crashes into bed*
                          Blue is good, I like blue......

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          It is different on a wedding

it's good...for me...although purple is nice too and I like blue...

Time for bed now*sigh* Uni starts tomorrow. Preparations for it: I know how late I have to be there and my classroom...that's all (no books or so)

So...woodnight...have a good one y'all!
                          Purple, yes I could go with purple.... *visualises Michael in a deep, rich purple suit* *thunks*

Good luck with Uni tomorrow *hugs*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          *huggles Jumble back* OH I see

That's awesome that he's good with it! I doubted he'd have a problem with it, after all he knows exactly to whom your heart belongs!
                          He does

*sees that Micheal has posted*

Hello!!!! *waves* You're so the man that our Jumbley needs and it's very nice to see that she's found such a wonderful guy! Who accepts her, obsessions and all Give her an extra tight hug from the rest of us who are unable to give her a congratulations hug in real life please?

You know Michael should really get his own screen name for GW How about 'Jumble's man' hmmm too corney? 'Jumbles other man'...
                          Nope! A one-time visit is all he's getting here. And I don't think he'd like the 'other' part

Okay...I'm starting to get all emotional over here that our Jumbley is getting married, considering all the very wonderful things we've heard about him!

*will not cry...will not cry*

*sniffles*
                          *huggles Amanda* As long as they're happy tears you go ahead and cry *hands tissues* I've shed quite a few myself this weekend

Excellent idea, Amanda!

Possible screen names for Michael:

Greeneyes
                          jumblzguy
                          luvnjumble (no, he can't do that, cuz then his nickname would be LJ, and that would be confusing)

Um....

notnekkid
                          happydancingcuzIluvzjumbleandjumbleluvzme (too long?)
                          jumblesdreamguy
                          Jzfiance
                          ROFLMAO! We'll see how he goes with the happy dancing lessons before we pin that one on him

jumblzguy, now that one I like

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I laughed myself silly. Although I really don't think one can actually become silly due to laughter, but that's a different story...
                            It does release a lot of endomorphines (sp?), so I think technically it can make you silly if you laugh long enough
                            Anyway.
                            Nice to meet you Michael! It's awesome jumble let you enter the house
                            I've kicked him back out, all this 'isn't he wonderful, lovely, gorgeous' stuff has gone to his head As if it's not enough to know that I love him more than I love Martin, he now thinks he's capable of swaying all the WooHoos over to him as well

I told him - never.going.to.happen.

Speaking of Martin, time we had a pic run methinks.....

I love how he looks like he's just got dressed in a hurry

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              It does release a lot of endomorphines (sp?), so I think technically it can make you silly if you laugh long enough

I've kicked him back out, all this 'isn't he wonderful, lovely, gorgeous' stuff has gone to his head As if it's not enough to know that I love him more than I love Martin, he now thinks he's capable of swaying all the WooHoos over to him as well

I told him - never.going.to.happen.
                              Hm. True.

And yeah. As if. I'm sure he's absolutely awesomly amazing, but Martin...
                              Martin has the tool and products that I have swore to honour forever.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hm. True.

And yeah. As if. I'm sure he's absolutely awesomly amazing, but Martin...
                                Martin has the tool and products that I have swore to honour forever.
                                He's disappointed to hear that

But I think he needed the reality check

Comment

Working...
                                X