X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

*Joins the ranks of sucky RL.*
    Stupid uni administration
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs WooHoos*

*Joins the ranks of sucky RL.*
      Stupid uni administration
      Oh no! School problems?

(I am writing in green in an effort to make myself feel better...)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *daydreamz*

Dear Joe,
        The lives of the Woohoos' are really sucky right now! How could this happen to a group of happy, lovable Woohoos? It is truly a mystery. Perhaps you could wander by the thread sometime soon and give us all a hug? It would really help us feel better, even for a little while.

Love,
        LJ

*nods*
        We need WooHoo group therapy. Again.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*daydreamz*

Dear Joe,
          The lives of the Woohoos' are really sucky right now! How could this happen to a group of happy, lovable Woohoos? It is truly a mystery. Perhaps you could wander by the thread sometime soon and give us all a hug? It would really help us feel better, even for a little while.

Love,
          LJ
          You should tell him, I'm sure he'd love to come and hug us all better

I'm writing in blue, because I am, and because hopefully between us we can brighten ourselves up

*nods*
          We need WooHoo group therapy. Again.
          I don't think it's me that needs therapy, it's my idiot daughter

((((((((((WooHoos))))))))))

Who's gonna go for the orange?

Comment

Oh no! School problems?

(I am writing in green in an effort to make myself feel better...)
            Yeah.
            I failed a couple of classes and I need to do those again. In order to follow this years courses as well, you need to have a certain amount of points. Now two of my grades aren't registered in the system. I have been spending all week to get it right, just to get an e-mail saying that I don't qualify. I have every right to enter the new classes because I passed my exams, but due to a stupid computer system, I now feel stressed out. Uni administration really takes up a lot of mailing and calling and somehow, every problem just seems to be replaced with another one... I pay over 1600 Euro a year for this mess!

It's not a world shattering problem, but it's still not good for my mood.

EDIT: Awesome tip

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
              I don't think it's me that needs therapy, it's my idiot daughter

((((((((((WooHoos))))))))))

Who's gonna go for the orange?

LOL!
              Now that sure made me laugh.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah.
                I failed a couple of classes and I need to do those again. In order to follow this years courses as well, you need to have a certain amount of points. Now two of my grades aren't registered in the system. I have been spending all week to get it right, just to get an e-mail saying that I don't qualify. I have every right to enter the new classes because I passed my exams, but due to a stupid computer system, I now feel stressed out. Uni administration really takes up a lot of mailing and calling and somehow, every problem just seems to be replaced with another one... I pay over 1600 Euro a year for this mess!

It's not a world shattering problem, but it's still not good for my mood.

EDIT: Awesome tip
                *hugs Nad* Of course it's world shattering, for you! I so hope you can get it sorted out. What a pain in the miktah

Comment

LOL!
                  Now that sure made me laugh.
                  Good

Now it's your turn, make me laugh!

Actually if you could raise a smile right now it wood be good....

Edit: Actually, the fact that the Keep Your Hat on sig came up and matches this colour made me smile

*huggles Martin*

Comment

I think the world around us needs therapy to teach everyone how to treat a Woohoo...
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the world around us needs therapy to teach everyone how to treat a Woohoo...
                      Yes, and they should be made to undestand that some WooHoos make exceptional mums and should be given as many children as they can handle! 'Tis only fair

Comment

*hugs Nad* Of course it's world shattering, for you! I so hope you can get it sorted out. What a pain in the miktah
                        Yup. I have worked my bum of for months and I was very happy when I passed with fairly good grades and now this... Argh.

It's like Cags said, you sometimes feel silly for complaining, especially when, in comparison, it's a little thing. And then you hear others telling you really aweful things which make you feel stupid for worrying about something so trivial. I mean, you have your health, family and so much more to be thankful for, but this is what keeps you up at night

sigpic

Comment

Yes, and they should be made to undestand that some WooHoos make exceptional mums and should be given as many children as they can handle! 'Tis only fair

And that some Woohoos know what they're talking about and those Woohoos' daughters should listen!
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs back in with massive squishy hugs for Jumble and Nad*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good

Now it's your turn, make me laugh!

Actually if you could raise a smile right now it wood be good....

Edit: Actually, the fact that the Keep Your Hat on sig came up and matches this colour made me smile

*huggles Martin*
                              Good. You're covered then.

I say yay on both counts!

EDIT: All three counts.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *runs back in with massive squishy hugs for Jumble and Nad*
                                WooHoos Rule!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X