The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*does very big happy dance*

I already got the mark from the exam of yesterday!!! It's an A+ (10)

*faints*

So happy right now!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*faints*

So happy right now!
      Yay!! That's good! *does happy dance with Jann* Good Job!! Woohood!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*faints*

So happy right now!
        WoohooD!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

btw Jas how far a long are you with our project
        I haven't had much time this week, so still half way there. I will try to get it done as soon as possible.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
          Hi Jumble, I've just popped in to say hello to the Woohoos!

I'll feeling much more myself and I'm now really excited about the Gatecon 10 announcement - what an awesome birthday weekend that would be... I hope I can go! Wouldn't it be cool if some of TPTB went?!

Well, I hope you're all well!

*waves*

Bye for now!
          Hey Babancat Good to hear you're feeling better

Do you know who's attending the con yet?

*faints*

So happy right now!
          CONGRATULATIONS JANN!!!!!
          WELL DONE!!!!
          *throws party poppers and happy dances*

Comment

*waves to Babancat*
            *hugs Jasmina carefully*
            *happy dances with Jann*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WooHood, Jann!

I'm babysitting right now and I spend the last half our trying to get the boy to bed... He gets all excited when I'm here, it's cute.
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 19 June 2009, 11:50 AM. Reason: Ickykeyboardtypo's.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad, having fun there?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Nad, having fun there?
                  ...I am now. He's asleep

Ugh, he wanted to know if I had any fun movies at home and I said no (to not have him ask to watch one ). ...But I do have a lot of Stargate. So he asked what Stargate was (which I had explained before ) and I told him about the aliens and the team and Martin Wood.

Fifteen minutes later, he concluded that the coolest thing about Stargate was the man who got to make the actors do stuff.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    ...I am now. He's asleep

Ugh, he wanted to know if I had any fun movies at home and I said no (to not have him ask to watch one ). ...But I do have a lot of Stargate. So he asked what Stargate was (which I had explained before ) and I told him about the aliens and the team and Martin Wood.

Fifteen minutes later, he concluded that the coolest thing about Stargate was the man who got to make the actors do stuff.

You must have explained Martin very well

You converted him to WooHoodism in 15 minutes? WTG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

You must have explained Martin very well

You converted him to WooHoodism in 15 minutes? WTG!!!

Well, yes, he trusts that what I say is true.

I told him that the characters weren't real and that they were played by actors. Then I told him that there was a man who told them when to say things and were to stand etc. And that when he said 'cut' everyone listened to him and stopped playing. Kind of like how you listen to your teacher.
                      He said ''but no one listens to my teacher'' and I responded ''well, everyone listens to Martin Wood'' And he nodded and said ''well, then I think Martin Wood should be a teacher'' (Which was quite funny, because in Dutch, we have different words for male and female teachers and his teacher is a she.)

sigpic

Comment

Well, yes, he trusts that what I say is true.

I told him that the characters weren't real and that they were played by actors. Then I told him that there was a man who told them when to say things and were to stand etc. And that when he said 'cut' everyone listened to him and stopped playing. Kind of like how you listen to your teacher.
                        He said ''but no one listens to my teacher'' and I responded ''well, everyone listens to Martin Wood'' And he nodded and said ''well, then I think Martin Wood should be a teacher'' (Which was quite funny, because in Dutch, we have different words for male and female teachers and his teacher is a she.)
                        Aw, what a cute little boy........ don't they make you go all fuzzy?

The little girl who came to see me today was really sweet. Almost a year old, really smiley, and she fell in love with my Joanna immediately. Mum was well impressed

Comment

WooHood, Jann!

I'm babysitting right now and I spend the last half our trying to get the boy to bed... He gets all excited when I'm here, it's cute.
                          He sounds really cute, also the whole teacher story!

*snort* I had to bring my mom to a golftournament today...and in the end it ended that I stayed and just came back(30 min ago or so) ...was lots of fun even though I was clearly! the youngest there(it was from the business club my dad is in..)
                          (oh and it was in Germany... and I like going there since the bridge towards Emmerich(a city nearby) is PINK!!) So awesome!

and I'm still happy about the mark! Just saw the average of all the students that did the exam(56) and it was 5,3...

Btw Jumbly how did the interviews go? Good?
                          sigpic

Comment

Did you see the info about the Sanctuary Con next summer in Vancouver? It mentions directors... Check out the info posted by the Gabit folk on the different threads - eg Jack thunk!

Comment

Interviews went really well Jann Nothing fixed yet, it takes a few visits to make a definite decision, but I'm hopeful

See what a clever girl Jann is *proud Granny grin*
                              Last edited by Jumble; 20 June 2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                Did you see the info about the Sanctuary Con next summer in Vancouver? It mentions directors... Check out the info posted by the Gabit folk on the different threads - eg Jack thunk!
                                Really? Have you got a link? I have no idea where to look for those Edit: I found it I found it!!

Oh look........

Lee was here earlier, he said watching me on the pc gives him a headache because I just 'tap madly on the keyboard and all this amazing stuff happens'

And he complained because I was 'doing stuff in PS' that I hadn't shown him how to do

Kids
                                Last edited by Jumble; 19 June 2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X