• Show
Clear All

Coopie will make you some food!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/img_0126.jpg

Coopie will make you some food!
      Too late....... I've just had a lightly grilled salmon fillet on a bed of steamed wild rice with mushrooms, covered in a cheese and tarragon sauce........ mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now if he's any good at dessert, I might just have a little room left

*waves to Sarai* Sounds like a cool pool party

Comment

ROFL...I just read something wrong "if he's any good dessert" ...and I was thinking about Martin being dessert...yum...

As for Coopie...he's a bit late...I already made and ate dinner...dessert later tonight

Now...off to find my muse...it has abandoned me for SG stuff I want it back..
        sigpic

Comment

Coopie for dessert? I'll pass, thanks. I just found some ice-cream in the freezer

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Coopie for dessert? I'll pass, thanks. I just found some ice-cream in the freezer
            No Martin.

Like I said...I wasn't really paying attention and read it wrong
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              No Martin.

Like I said...I wasn't really paying attention and read it wrong
              Ah. In that case I'll pass on the ice-cream.....

Comment

Woohood! Joe approved my post! And a couple others with the same question, too (but mine was the first!)

*Does a little happy dance cuz she looooves Joe*
                sigpic

Comment

Woohood! Joe approved my post! And a couple others with the same question, too (but mine was the first!)

*Does a little happy dance cuz she looooves Joe*
                  I was just coming in to say that

*happy dances with LJ*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

YAY! LJ now hoping he answers it...in one way or the other
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        YAY! LJ now hoping he answers it...in one way or the other
                        Joe hasn't answered one of my questions in a looooong time. I haven't asked one in a looooooooooooong time, too, so... I'm sure he's trying to decide if he'd be showing favoritism...
                        sigpic

Comment

Joe hasn't answered one of my questions in a looooong time. I haven't asked one in a looooooooooooong time, too, so... I'm sure he's trying to decide if he'd be showing favoritism...
                          Maybe you should ask more often, that way he can answer one now and then thereby not showing favouritism because it'll look like he ignores you most of the time

......... why do the English always put an extra 'u' in words like colour and favour

Weird....

And now the shippers are teasing me just because I said I preferred the older RDA to the younger one

Comment

((((Wendy))))

I already know the way, the way of The Martin is bright and clearly marked........ and no offense, but I'd rather take his hand
                            Hey! My hand not good enough?!

...Did that sound icky?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            It was sooo not our fault...you were just waiting for an excuse to make those poems
                            I... No, I wood never...
                            Well yes.

Maybe you should ask more often, that way he can answer one now and then thereby not showing favouritism because it'll look like he ignores you most of the time

......... why do the English always put an extra 'u' in words like colour and favour

Weird....

And now the shippers are teasing me just because I said I preferred the older RDA to the younger one
                            Because it looks more posh and you English people like to pretend to be civilised?
                            *runs from the English and hides in Coopies ''don't like Scottish people'' hideaway*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              ((((Wendy))))

Hey! My hand not good enough?!

...Did that sound icky?
                              Now that you mention it, yes it did

And given the option, woodn't you rather hold Martin's hand?

I... No, I wood never...
                              Well yes.

Because it looks more posh and you English people like to pretend to be civilised?
                              *runs from the English and hides in Coopies ''don't like Scottish people'' hideaway*

It's not like I invented the language

If it were up to me, I wood just spell everything the way it sounds, like Lickrish

Edit: Oh dear, I can see me wasting an awful lot of time just sitting here watching my avi *sigh*

Comment

Now that you mention it, yes it did

And given the option, woodn't you rather hold Martin's hand?

Are you really making me choose between Martin's hand and my own?
                                I mean, it reall depends of what the hand is doing...

Yeah...

It's not like I invented the language

If it were up to me, I wood just spell everything the way it sounds, like Lickrish

Edit: Oh dear, I can see me wasting an awful lot of time just sitting here watching my avi *sigh*
                                Oh yes, we cood spel laik diz and no one wood wurry about typos.

And Uhhuh. Very flashy
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X