No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But..... with the alerts, I see them when I get the email so I know what to expect when I open the thread page.........

So it's like opening a package just knowing that I'm gonna luuuuurve what's in it

Comment

Hey all, just wanted to say I enjoyed your version of the alphabet.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Hey all, just wanted to say I enjoyed your version of the alphabet.
        Glad you liked our PTB Alphabet, it was fun

Comment

Hi Woohoos! Oh, I just heart those pics of Martin in his suit! *sigh*

LOL, Nad, on the sig! Brilliant! Wish I could green you!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh, here's a little something I made:

*prods Nad in the direction of the art thread... again *
            Awesome

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Morning all! Awesome alphabet, glad to see Siler made an appearance even though I wasn't here to do him justice .

Nad !

*Twirls out to work on final deadline piece !!!*
            ((((Sarai)))) Nearly there!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Aaaaaaaargh!!!

Canyouflippin'believeit?? Theproblemwasn'twiththeareaproblemitwasjustwithmeandIneedanewmodemandthey're
            sendinganengineertofixitandifI'dknownthatlastweekIwoodn'thavehadtoputup
            withallthisfrustrationandI'mseriouslyseriouslytickedoff!!!!

*takes deep breath*

But at least I only have to wait until tomorrow for it to be fixed, which is a lot better than I expected

And on top of that, my computer guy can't get the Tosh that I want because apparently there's a shortage of them and I'll have to order it online, which means I'll have to pay the full price

On the bright side, PB just let me open my Martin file, so I can stare at this...

.... and feel much better
            ((((Jumble)))) Glad it's going to get fixed soon - that sounds so frustrating
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh don't get me started on frustration I'm now having trouble tracking down anyone who has the Tosh in stock

Ho hum.......

Comment

Aw! Look how cute Coopie is when he's happy!

(From Joe's blog)

Sounds like he's a great cook, too! Oh,those lucky ladies who are married to OBPTB! *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

OT:
                  Spoiler:

Oh god...mom was reading the newspaper earlier on today and we always have "messages" in there for people who died. When she saw it today she was in shock(And told me later on)...apparently a daughter of one of her friends died in an car accident(explains the upset calls earlier today...)
                  She was 18 years old(just a little bit younger as me) and was after a rough time finally getting a bit 'better'(wrong boyfriend...wrong friends...etc etc). She died Saturday night when the car crashed at the highway and was thrown out of the car(no seatbelt) and the car had driven too hard.

So sad to hear this
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    OT:
                    Spoiler:

Oh god...mom was reading the newspaper earlier on today and we always have "messages" in there for people who died. When she saw it today she was in shock(And told me later on)...apparently a daughter of one of her friends died in an car accident(explains the upset calls earlier today...)
                    She was 18 years old(just a little bit younger as me) and was after a rough time finally getting a bit 'better'(wrong boyfriend...wrong friends...etc etc). She died Saturday night when the car crashed at the highway and was thrown out of the car(no seatbelt) and the car had driven too hard.

So sad to hear this
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh Jann, that's so tragic My thoughts are with your mum and her friend and her family, and you too - what an awful thing to happen.
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OT:
                      Spoiler:

So sad to hear this
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh man
                      Young people just keep dying. It really isn't fair.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/img_0126.jpg
                        (From Joe's blog)

Sounds like he's a great cook, too! Oh,those lucky ladies who are married to OBPTB! *sigh*
                        Yeah..... more frustration

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh Jann, that's so tragic My thoughts are with your mum and her friend and her family, and you too - what an awful thing to happen.
                          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh man
                          Young people just keep dying. It really isn't fair.
                          Spoiler:
                          It is...I was totally shocked when I heard it...

Yeah young people shouldn't die...certainly not in this way...says again how dangerous cars are!

Yum warning ahead... I have to say that from Jumble

White shirt alert

sigpic

Comment

Thanks again! I like making Lady on the Parkbench artwork

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/img_0126.jpg
                            (From Joe's blog)

Aww! ((((Coopie))))
                            Smile! He smiles!

OT:
                            Spoiler:

So sad to hear this
                            Oh, that's aweful! Very sad
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for the warnings Jann Yum alert? That's a new one... maybe we should just apply that to all Martinpics

*hugs* for such an awful shock It goes to show that we should all live life to the full, because you never now when fate might snatch it away.

Comment

*hugs Jann* that's very sad car accidents terryfies me to death

Jumble is right, we never know what might happend. There is very beautiful poem in my language, don't know if the translation wood be ok but it tells-
                                "We should be hurry in showing love
                                people pass so quickly..."

(((Woodnight Woohoos)))
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X