The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    There is a KIND of code in the twitters! ^^^^^I think he puts them there to mess with our minds
    So there is! (((Joe)))

And you know, glancing up at the bolded bits, I saw luvnjack and thought whaaaaa??? Oh, it's where APA mentioned you, not part of a twitter

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      So there is! (((Joe)))

And you know, glancing up at the bolded bits, I saw Luvnjack and thought whaaaaa??? Oh, it's where APA mentioned you, not part of a twitter
      If only!

*daydreamz*
      asdoaipjeriaosdluvnjackrocksa/ls,dfa;oisdfjawlke,
      sigpic

Comment

If only!

*daydreamz*
        asdoaipjeriaosdluvnjackrocksa/ls,dfa;oisdfjawlke,
        Oh yeah, woodn't that be great

Or

as;lfjtieulgkgtuyislIlovewoohoosfnwlkrit[fkgjow[sldkjlfmgdslsl;!!

Comment

Oh yeah, woodn't that be great

Or

as;lfjtieulgkgtuyislIlovewoohoosfnwlkrit[fkgjow[sldkjlfmgdslsl;!!

or...

aklajspdkfja;iosdjwasthinkingofluvnjacknotshoesa;lskdjfpaoen;oasienf

*happy sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

''...And thus, ladies and gentlemen, the WooHoos started to obsessively try and decode Joe's Blogposts and Twitters. Somewhere, there had to be a secret message, hidden in the words of his dogs... Governmental organisations called for WooHoos help catching international criminals and religious groups wondered if the WooHoos could decipher secret messages in ancient documents.
            The common opinion is that they could, if only they had not devoted all their time to what is called by the worlds leading historics as ''Project Joe''...''

Dumdumdummmmm...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

or...

aklajspdkfja;iosdjwasthinkingofluvnjacknotshoesa;lskdjfpaoen;oasienf

*happy sigh*

Hmmmm. Martin has a dog..........

.......... I wonder if we could get Lulu and co to have a word?

Comment

Nad I was just wondering where you were Just waiting for the insanity to get to it's height so that you could jump in with your own particular brand of WooHaziness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  ''...And thus, ladies and gentlemen, the WooHoos started to obsessively try and decode Joe's Blogposts and Twitters. Somewhere, there had to be a secret message, hidden in the words of his dogs... Governmental organisations called for WooHoos help catching international criminals and religious groups wondered if the WooHoos could decipher secret messages in ancient documents.
                  The common opinion is that they could, if only they had not devoted all their time to what is called by the worlds leading historics as ''Project Joe''...''

Dumdumdummmmm...
                  *dies laughing*

Jumble, you should ask Joe if Martin's dog could do a guest tweet!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nad I was just wondering where you were Just waiting for the insanity to get to it's height so that you could jump in with your own particular brand of WooHaziness!!!
                    Did you just call me particulular?

...But yes. I sensed the moment. I have way.

*dies laughing*

Oh gosh yes!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*dies laughing*

Yes! What a brilliant idea!!!

Er, should I

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Did you just call me particulular?

...But yes. I sensed the moment. I have way.

Oh gosh yes!
                      Nope! I just called you WooHazy..... I think

Comment

Yes! What a brilliant idea!!!

Er, should I

Nope! I just called you WooHazy..... I think
                        Indeed!
                        sigpic

Comment

Indeed!
                          Well I guess it's a reasonable request, considering he started this whole crazy dog/twitter thing

So why does my tummy feel funny? The idea of talking to Joe, or the possibility of communicating with Martin's dog?

Comment

Well I guess it's a reasonable request, considering he started this whole crazy dog/twitter thing

So why does my tummy feel funny? The idea of talking to Joe, or the possibility of communicating with Martin's dog?
                            My tummy always feels funny when I'm about to talk to Joe. You could always make it vague, like "When are we going to get some guest tweets from the other doggies on set?!" Or, if you want to be very direct you could try something like, "Tell the dogs we want the dirt on all the other PTB's pooches! Come on, spill already!"
                            sigpic

Comment

My tummy always feels funny when I'm about to talk to Joe. You could always make it vague, like "When are we going to get some guest tweets from the other doggies on set?!" Or, if you want to be very direct you could try something like, "Tell the dogs we want the dirt on all the other PTB's pooches! Come on, spill already!"
                              Hmmm.

The other doggies 'on set' woodn't include Martin's............. how about if I go with your second suggestion, but add 'including Martin Wood's' ? Too much?

Comment

Hi guys!

Spoiler:
                                At work today I got to look at the word "wood" all day.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X