Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((Woohoos)))

Spoiler:
    Yes, they should have support for such things, which is one of the things that is very weird about this! I wrote back and told them to exhaust every avenue before considering placing the boys again. I mean, have they been to counseling--couple, individual and family? The mom seems to be having the hardest time--has she been to a dr or psychologist? Have they consulted with religious leaders/support groups/their caseworker?? I told them we weren't sure we could take on the emotional scars another placement would give the boys, but to pass on some info to help us make a decision. Ugh! If we decided to adopt the boys (HUUUUGE if), we wouldn't be able to adopt the baby...and that adoption seems to be on one month, off the next. *huggles 3-yr-old and counts blessings*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Awwwww! Have you seen this one!? It even has a grinning MW in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37GY25CB4Ng

I've only watched the first 2 minutes of this one, but it's made me ROFLMAO and given me a hot flush

Comment

(((Woohoos)))

Spoiler:
        Yes, they should have support for such things, which is one of the things that is very weird about this! I wrote back and told them to exhaust every avenue before considering placing the boys again. I mean, have they been to counseling--couple, individual and family? The mom seems to be having the hardest time--has she been to a dr or psychologist? Have they consulted with religious leaders/support groups/their caseworker?? I told them we weren't sure we could take on the emotional scars another placement would give the boys, but to pass on some info to help us make a decision. Ugh! If we decided to adopt the boys (HUUUUGE if), we wouldn't be able to adopt the baby...and that adoption seems to be on one month, off the next. *huggles 3-yr-old and counts blessings*
        That's really hard...
        Spoiler:
        because I bet your first instinct is to grab those poor boys and huggle them bits and try to make up to them for such a bad situation. Sounds like you're on an emotional roller-coaster with the baby

I often look at my kids and my grandkids and realise how darned lucky I am, despite some of the really bad times I've had along the way

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I've only watched the first 2 minutes of this one, but it's made me ROFLMAO and given me a hot flush
          Oh my heck! *dies laughing!* I want a "Say action figure"!! My Joe doll could think of witty things to say when I'm disagreeing with my hubby! And the Martin doll could direct my household!

"Nate! You're cleaning your room! ACTION!"
          "Andy! Say you love your wife...like you mean it, man!"

*giggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh what I woodn't give for a decent copy of that vid

And a Martin doll? Um, well, I echo Amanda's question *cough*

Comment

(((((luvnjack)))))
              Spoiler:
              That's awful! How stressful for you and everyone involved Hope it all works out OK for them and for you!

ROFL at the vids
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awwwww! Have you seen this one!? It even has a grinning MW in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37GY25CB4Ng
                *giggles* and Joe......mmmmmm

What did you think it was
                Nothing.

Really...

A car.

Yes.
                sigpic

Comment

I love that comic con! IT's awesome!

Oh my heck! *dies laughing!* I want a "Say action figure"!! My Joe doll could think of witty things to say when I'm disagreeing with my hubby! And the Martin doll could direct my household!

"Nate! You're cleaning your room! ACTION!"
                  "Andy! Say you love your wife...like you mean it, man!"

*giggles*
                  ROFL! If only...I would love to have a doll that say such things

"Jann! Stop computering! Make homework!"

Oh what I woodn't give for a decent copy of that vid

And a Martin doll? Um, well, I echo Amanda's question *cough*
                  I think there must be one out there...because I remember seeing the whole panel on Scifi's website...(more than an hour or so...for each show!)

Me for the RDA one...but you know...that has already been asked to him once
                  sigpic

Comment

....... because bearing in mind what I was dreaming about earlier, I was just looking at this pic........

.... and

Comment

Hey Jumble, I tried adding you on Facebook. So if Kimberly Harkins wants to be friends with you, just say yes!!

In other news, you are all crazy. I'm sitting hear reading your posts and laughing like a lunatic!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

! jumble, you naughty girl!

This one is super cute! And Martin talks a lot in it, too! His accent isn't as cute as Joes, but...ya know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf0jL...eature=related
                        sigpic

Comment

Nad, I sent you a friend request of fb!
                          sigpic

Comment

You know how confusing it is to watch the SGA panel and CSI at the same time? Martin, Amanda, Joe and Coopie are winning though.

Nad, I sent you a friend request of fb!
                            Coool.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

! jumble, you naughty girl!
                              What? I was just bowled over yet again by his strength! What were you looking at????

This one is super cute! And Martin talks a lot in it, too! His accent isn't as cute as Joes, but...ya know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf0jL...eature=related
                              Martin's accent isn't cute! It's... it's....

And that vid is hilarious I just have to quote:

Martin: What? You don't like the directors we have?

Amanda: Martin told me that whenever an actor directs an episode, a kitten dies! I won't ever do that again!

(can't remember who said it) Whenever Martin dresses up and puts himself into an episode a puppy dies!

Martin: Really? I thought it wood bring a kitten back to life!

Aw, don'tcha just love him?

Comment

And that vid is hilarious I just have to quote:

Martin: What? You don't like the directors we have?

Amanda: Martin told me that whenever an actor directs an episode, a kitten dies! I won't ever do that again!

(can't remember who said it) Whenever Martin dresses up and puts himself into an episode a puppy dies!

Martin: Really? I thought it wood bring a kitten back to life!

Aw, don'tcha just love him?
                                *nods 'n' squees*
                                A little aside, but really. If you ever run a con, make sure you have both Amanda and Martin there, stick them in a room with a croud et voila. Great con

Wow, have we all lost our PTB Mojo?
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X