Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ladies!
    Sorry I'm late, but I eh...

...Burnt down a few Fandom bushes by accident.
    Really, I didn't do it on purpose. I was making a campfire to happy dance around and I forgot that the wind blows different here.
    But everything's ok. Appearantly scorched earth is very good for planting crops on and I figured we needed some space for the broccoli, so...
    And I'm sure the smoke damage to the wallpaper thread is minimal.
    So is the water damage to the art thread and the convention do's and dont's...
    Yeah.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    As it happens, I think that might be exactly right

Edit: Hey Achaja You found us then? Did you find your room? What colour will you paint it? There's plenty of blue, purple and yellow paint left I'm saving the orange for Nad's room
    Orange?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Hey ladies!
      Sorry I'm late, but I eh...

...Burnt down a few Fandom bushes by accident.
      Really, I didn't do it on purpose. I was making a campfire to happy dance around and I forgot that the wind blows different here.
      But everything's ok. Appearantly scorched earth is very good for planting crops on and I figured we needed some space for the broccoli, so...
      And I'm sure the smoke damage to the wallpaper thread is minimal.
      So is the water damage to the art thread and the convention do's and dont's...
      Yeah.

Orange?
      ROFL!! Well done, Nad! Yeesh! So our "guests" were really firemen? (Jann, leave those poor firemen alone!)

And I have some green left if you want it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Finally done with my room! Woohood!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rk/jmroom2.jpg

Jumble, was that rug supposed to be in your room?? Oh well.
        Hey! That's the one I keep in front of the fire! You know, for playing........ board games

As for the OT:

Spoiler:
        There's no way to have a happy medium? Take him as a "friend" or something? No, the curiosity would run wild, right? *sigh* Well, if you're gonna' see much more of each other, you may have to come clean with the fam. At least tell them there's a boyfriend and they don't get anymore till you're ready.
        Spoiler:
        I don't think there's a happy medium, with my girls it will be all or nothing And they know him and our history, so there's no way they wood believe he's a "friend"

I think I'm entitled to a bit of a private life, aren't I? I just want to enjoy it for what it is and not get into heavy discussions about where it's going or mickey taking about the kids having my 'toy boy' as their new granddad

Comment

Champagne delivery for the new kids in the fandom thread.

sigpic

Comment

Hey! That's the one I keep in front of the fire! You know, for playing........ board games

Spoiler:
            I don't think there's a happy medium, with my girls it will be all or nothing And they know him and our history, so there's no way they wood believe he's a "friend"

I think I'm entitled to a bit of a private life, aren't I? I just want to enjoy it for what it is and not get into heavy discussions about where it's going or mickey taking about the kids having my 'toy boy' as their new granddad
            More OT:

Spoiler:
            Of course you get a private life! And you have an absolute right to your happiness and privacy!! (((jumble))) Just trying to be helpful. Whatever you decide, we're all 9 million % behind you!
            sigpic

Comment

WooHooooood! Champagne Thanks Kliggs Cheers!

Honestly Nad! It's usual to get settled in a bit and check out the neighbours before lighting campfires to dance around What will they think of us????

Actually........ nah, I don't care what the neighbours think......... turn up the music Jann, light some candles LJ *tosses bottle of Shiraz to Sarai* IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

WooHooooooooooooooooood!!!!

Edit: *huggles LJ for OT support*

Comment

Finally done with my room! Woohood!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rk/jmroom2.jpg

Jumble, was that rug supposed to be in your room?? Oh well.

As for the OT:

Spoiler:
                There's no way to have a happy medium? Take him as a "friend" or something? No, the curiosity would run wild, right? *sigh* Well, if you're gonna' see much more of each other, you may have to come clean with the fam. At least tell them there's a boyfriend and they don't get anymore till you're ready.
                Oh, that's awesome!

ROFL!! Well done, Nad! Yeesh! So our "guests" were really firemen? (Jann, leave those poor firemen alone!)

And I have some green left if you want it.
                *nods* I offered them some coffee.

And thanks. I need some red, orange, yellow, green and blue...
                Maybe a little bit of purple... Hm.

Spoiler:

It's a soap opera!
                But you're right, you shouldn't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

OT

Spoiler:
                  *hugs*

It's your life, and you can do what ever you want! ...

...within reason...

Honestly Nad! It's usual to get settled in a bit and check out the neighbours before lighting campfires to dance around What will they think of us????

Actually........ nah, I don't care what the neighbours think......... turn up the music Jann, light some candles LJ *tosses bottle of Shiraz to Sarai* IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

You know, most of us are the neighbours...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    Champagne delivery for the new kids in the fandom thread.
                    Yay! Thanks!

But... isn't it better to let them know what they're up against from the start? I brought marshmellows, sausages, drinks and a guitar.
                    *sings: ''Wood. I got Wood Babe.''*

...Is it right to have us next to an etiquette thread?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's awesome!

*nods* I offered them some coffee.

And thanks. I need some red, orange, yellow, green and blue...
                      Maybe a little bit of purple... Hm.
                      See, I knew you'd need the orange

It's a soap opera!
                      But you're right, you shouldn't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
                      .. and we all know how badly they always turn out

Actually, it's probably my own fault. I've always had to know everything about their relationships, so I guess I've shot myself in the foot in that respect... again

New game

J ocular
                      O
                      S
                      E
                      P
                      H

M
                      A
                      L
                      L
                      O
                      Z
                      Z
                      I

Comment

WooHoooooooooooooood!!!!

*dances*
                        *nekkid*

Comment

Lighting candles, as directed!

sigpic

Comment

See, I knew you'd need the orange

.. and we all know how badly they always turn out

Actually, it's probably my own fault. I've always had to know everything about their relationships, so I guess I've shot myself in the foot in that respect... again

And yeah.

sigpic

Comment

Oh my heck! Yes! I forgot!

Gatefansamjack pointed out on the JM Blog thread:
                              Joe's blog just ticked over 3,000,000 hits. Some of you GWers are very talented in putting together graphics. Who's going to make him a celebration graphic?
                              Hey, that's us! What are we going to do!?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                OT

Spoiler:
                                *hugs*

It's your life, and you can do what ever you want! ...

...within reason...
                                Ah, but within whose reason?

You know, most of us are the neighbours...
                                True. I'm sure most of the GimPS will happy be to have us here.......... won't they?

Yay! Thanks!

But... isn't it better to let them know what they're up against from the start? I brought marshmellows, sausages, drinks and a guitar.
                                *sings: ''Wood. I got Wood Babe.''*

...Is it right to have us next to an etiquette thread?
                                Nonononono! We first get them to like us because we're such nice friendly people. Then we gradually turn up the volume and start increasing the weirdity slowly so that they won't notice That way we can get back up to our usual speed without them realising what's happening

And if we make sure we blow lots of broccoli smoke over the fence, they'll end up joining the nekkid campfire dancing anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X