Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*giggles*

...Maybe I should be doing that as well
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey... remember how Jumble found her MW Heart Song?

I found mine!
      I could save it for Martinmas, but hey...

It's here. But with slightly different lyrics

I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me

Your words touch me deeply
      Just like your hand and eyes
      I'm hiding from a distance
      I've got to pay the price
      Defending all against it
      I really don't know why
      I'm obsessed with all your secrets
      You always make me cry
      Your absence sure does hurt me
      no matter what I do
      I start to smile and giggle
      when somebody mentions wood...

I've learned to Happy Dance
      And I swear you'll experience that someday.

Kinda invisible, you don't sense my stay
      Not really hiding, not like a shadow
      Just thought I would join you for one day

I'm trying to avoid you
      But I wanna hear your voice
      listening to your comments oh so often
      I don't really have a choice
      You're talking like you know me
      And wanna be my friend
      I wrote you very much now
      But I'll try it once again
      You may think that I'm a loser
      But I don't really care
      You think that I'm in Holland
      But you should be aware

Cause I've learned to Happy Dance
      And I swear you'll experience that someday

Just thought I would join you for one day

But sure I would join you for one day

Your absence sure does hurt me
      no matter what I do
      I start to smile and giggle
      when somebody mentions wood...

I've learned to Happy Dance
      And I swear you'll experience that someday.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*ahem*

Girls...the ideas are written, the plans are drawn. Please prepare yourselves for what will be the very first Martin/Jack/Sam/RDA/AT/Carl Binder/JM/BW fic...

You have been warned...

mwahahaha

Comment

OMG *gasp* I thought it was just quiet in this thread...but I accidentally lost my subscription on it...I went without Woodthunking for two whole days*gasp* faints*

*goes to read/thunk thread to feel better*
          sigpic

Comment

Since I'm again too lazy to quote everything...

Jann had to drool at the martin pics... Sweet.
            Jann loved Nads poems.
            Jann says congrats to RiG...I wanna see a picture!
            Jann loves Jumbles new Martin "indeed" smiley.

As for Sanctuary
            Spoiler:
            I'm to be honest conflicted with this episode. I liked the directing and how everything got on screen(how can it be else with Martins magic touch) ...I loved the storyline with Helen/her Dad and a little bit of Ashley...but I didnt like the major fight scenes...they were a bit over the top IMHO...they wer on it's own good...but it was just..too much...I hope I'll say it right because it's not that I disliked them...but I just had a feeling I was watching another show and not Sanctuary...*hopes that nothing will be thrown at her*

As for the bugs...GROSS!! But oh so cool...

Oh and so awesome how Helen reacted on seeing her father again, only sad tha he left...I would have loved to see him in it more...I would love to see him meet John as well...

Brings me back to the beatles thing...perhaps she watched the sunrise(or something like that) with John(The beatle) coz of the name...and character
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *ahem*

Girls...the ideas are written, the plans are drawn. Please prepare yourselves for what will be the very first Martin/Jack/Sam/RDA/AT/Carl Binder/JM/BW fic...

You have been warned...

mwahahaha
              OMG I can't wait!!!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                S
                Jann says congrats to RiG...I wanna see a picture!
                Okay, here are 2 pictures of her!

Spoiler:

Oh, and I sent in my Shippy Hippy membership Q&A to Nad!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

*ahem*

You have been warned...

mwahahaha
                  Cooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Okay, here are 2 pictures of her!

Oh, and I sent in my Shippy Hippy membership Q&A to Nad!
                  Aww! Those pictures are great

And got it!

Welcome to the S.H.I.P.!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Aww! Those pictures are great

And got it!

Welcome to the S.H.I.P.!
                    Thanx... on both accounts.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

*ahem*

You have been warned...

mwahahaha
                      Ummm...Wow. That's...That's something all right. OMG!! Am I going to be betaing this monstrosity?!?! Cause if so...AWESOME!!!! Although, I expect at least one chapter of a regular fic to beta at the same time...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*sulks into the thread like Little Bo Peep's lamb...only Little Bo Woohood's instead*

I've been neglecting the thread! I am so sorry, Woohoos! *scrubs the thread floor in shame* My renovation cluster-poo is practically complete! So I might get to spend more time in here

Although a special someone in my house has just entered menopause and is currently doing a great impression of a T-Rex. So various unrelated jobs around the house to try and avoid head-rip-off-age, have eaten (no pun intended) into my Martining time

As payment for missing the Woohoody action in the past few days, I give you...something that I haven't worked out yet...we'll see

M is for the mouth that yells "cut" every day
                        A is for my armour which you've stripped away
                        R is for the ruggedness of your silhouette
                        T is for the tearing of my heart you abet
                        I is for the impish grin on your face
                        N is for your narly shorts, I embrace

sigpic

Comment

Bekki, the means of punishment are under advisement... . Did like the poem, though.

And can we start a ''Will We Survive GW Transformation'' discussion too? I mean, this is obviously a ''pro'' thread. We're rather single minded, we're not very ...posh.
                          Is the WooHoodStock Thread in Danger, WooHoos? Will we get closed? Must we in the future share a house with *gulp* Martin haters? RCC thunkers? Martin Gero Groupies? JM's cooking club?

Voice your opinion!

Yes, I'm in action mode )

sigpic

Comment

Love the poem Bekki.
                            Good luck with the menupauzing special someone in your house. I know how it is, a special someone in here is already having it some years(slowly getting out of it now though...but...good luck...on some moments you probably need it

And talk about the "GW change discussion" nope, too lazy, plus they wouldn't dare to come in here and delete Martin... I mean martins thread...it's special.

We perhaps don't have awesome discussions, but it sure is a happy place.

Share a home with those*dies*...perhaps only with the "I do BW group"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Love the poem Bekki.
                              Good luck with the menupauzing special someone in your house. I know how it is, a special someone in here is already having it some years(slowly getting out of it now though...but...good luck...on some moments you probably need it

And talk about the "GW change discussion" nope, too lazy, plus they wouldn't dare to come in here and delete Martin... I mean martins thread...it's special.

We perhaps don't have awesome discussions, but it sure is a happy place.

Share a home with those*dies*...perhaps only with the "I do BW group"

Hehe
                              Well... IMO, Martin and Brad do look like an old married couple (brad and Martin W. ), so it woodn't even be that strange

sigpic

Comment

Wait...Joe has a cooking club? what am I even doing here?

Nah - they'd never close us down. It's one thing to voice your opinion on a character, it's another thing to voice an opinion on a real person. As long as no one disturbs the peace (really, why would they? We're too confusing anyway) I tihnk it would be a bit insulting to The Martin to close His thread

We can stage peaceful protests...what's the woohoo equivalent to quakers?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X