The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lovely Joe answered my question!

Luvnjack writes: “There is a rumor running amuck on a certain GW thread that the SGA movie has been postponed/cancelled.”

Answer: Neither postponed nor cancelled. If there’s a change in plans, I’ll let everyone know.
    Joehoho! It's just not the same as Woohood!

((((JOE))))
    sigpic

Comment

So from now on whenever we need to know anything, we send Luvnjack to ask Joe

Morning Martin.....

*rests chin on hand and just.........stares* *sigh*

What? Oh yeah, forgot to say, RiG is fine, just been busy Haven't heard from HP Of course, she could be on holiday like Josiane
      Last edited by Jumble; 24 March 2009, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Yay for the answered question and I like the answer lol!

Also it's good to hear what RiG is doing...now only HP left...if she doesn't show up soon, I must move to the stalking tree at her house
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah go on, scare her back onto the thread

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Yeah go on, scare her back onto the thread
            Yup, that's what I do Scaring people back...

EDIT: and again, while I'm brushing my teeth, I'm typing in here...*hits self for addiction*
            sigpic

Comment

Well I know we women are good at multi-tasking, but I'm still trying to figure out how one brushes one's teeth and types at the same time

Comment

Joe M. loves luvnjack.

Well I know we women are good at multi-tasking, but I'm still trying to figure out how one brushes one's teeth and types at the same time
                Well...
                There's the ''*brush* *brush* *type* *type* *brush* *brush*- method''
                There's the ''Type with one hand, brush with the other- method''
                There's the ''Hold the brush in the mouth, type and call holding the brush in the mouth brushing- method''

...It's doable
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

"Really??"

But surely it wood be quicker to go brush your teeth properly, then come back and type with both hands? And how do you keep the er, toothpaste from spraying onto the screen/keyboard?

I'm never going back to the Netherlands, they've got some really strange people there

Comment

...I wonder if we've been reviewed yet.
                    They were doing the SG-1 minor character threads...last week (?). And well, Major Wood wood be that.
                    Then again, they might just see the Martin and co. as a whole different catagory and save the best for last.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      ...I wonder if we've been reviewed yet.
                      They were doing the SG-1 minor character threads...last week (?). And well, Major Wood wood be that.
                      Then again, they might just see the Martin and co. as a whole different catagory and save the best for last.
                      Hmmmm. Well we do so often have invisible guests, so maybe they've been watching.

I'm just hoping that they don't insist on the formal name thing Hopefully they'll leave it, because it does have his full name............ it's just a bit stretched out

I think he wood more likely be classed under PTB than a 'minor' character, but I guess we just wait and see

Comment

But surely it wood be quicker to go brush your teeth properly, then come back and type with both hands? And how do you keep the er, toothpaste from spraying onto the screen/keyboard?

I'm never going back to the Netherlands, they've got some really strange people there

But that's just no fun. You're such a mom...
                        When you're brushing, you must tilt your head so that splatter will go over the screen, of course.

Oh come on... We have Nekkid Martin commercials. Here.

sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. Well we do so often have invisible guests, so maybe they've been watching.

I'm just hoping that they don't insist on the formal name thing Hopefully they'll leave it, because it does have his full name............ it's just a bit stretched out

I think he wood more likely be classed under PTB than a 'minor' character, but I guess we just wait and see
                          Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I read that they insist of taking nicknames out of thread titles and I think ''WooHoodStock'' qualifies as one And I for one can clearly see the Martin WooHoodStock, but then again, I'm the one with the first post here, so I might be biased
                          We do have proper tags, though.

...But what other PTB threads are there in C&R?
                          (See Martin? How special you are?)

Yes, you too, Amanda,Brad, Joe, Robert, Dan, Rick, Bubu, Joe F...

EDIT: How boring wood that be? ''The Martin Wood Thunk and Discussion Thread'', or the ''PTB thunk and Discussion Thread''?
                          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 24 March 2009, 03:06 AM.

sigpic

Comment

But that's just no fun. You're such a mom...
                            When you're brushing, you must tilt your head so that splatter will go over the screen, of course.
                            Ah, but I use an electric toothbrush, which creates a lot more, er......... drool

Maybe I should call it Martin

Oh come on... We have Nekkid Martin commercials. Here.

Thanks. *wipes coffee spray from screen* *reminds self never to use webcam to speak to daughters*

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I read that they insist of taking nicknames out of thread titles and I think ''WooHoodStock'' qualifies as one And I for one can clearly see the Martin WooHoodStock, but then again, I'm the one with the first post here, so I might be biased
                            We do have proper tags, though.
                            Nooooooo! If they say they're going to do that I think it calls for drastic action! We'll just have to find a way to get a message to Martin and beg him to ask the Mods not to change his thread title! Maybe Joe wood help, I'm sure he wood understand the severity of the situation. We'll send in Luvnjack to persuade him Or maybe we can send a plea to Amanda (she is, after all, an Honorary WooHoo ) to ask Martin to help.

I wood really really really hate to have the title changed

...But what other PTB threads are there in C&R?
                            (See Martin? How special you are?)

Yes, you too, Amanda,Brad, Joe, Robert, Dan, Rick, Bubu, Joe F...
                            I don't know, are there any? Does BamBam count? He's the only one I've come across.

Edit: Re: Your Edit. That wood be boring indeed But at the end of the day, the thread itself is sooooo not boring, and the title is supposed to reflect what type of thread it is

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Luvnjack Got over your excitement yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X