No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Nad))))) They will, one day Are you sure you put the right address on? Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      (((((Nad))))) They will, one day Are you sure you put the right address on? Just a thought
      No silly!
      ...That way they'd know where I live... *blinks*

I once told them they could just write ''DutchIndeed'' on the envelope and that it wood find me, like Santa Claus' letters always do, though...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

BTW, should we send an invite to Joe for the S.H.I.P. Birthday party?
        You know...
        ,,Dear Joe, you're invited to our party! It's a surprise what we're going to do, but bring your swimshorts''?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          No silly!
          ...That way they'd know where I live... *blinks*

I once told them they could just write ''DutchIndeed'' on the envelope and that it wood find me, like Santa Claus' letters always do, though...
          I remember that, but I somehow don't think it was quite enough

You know...
          ,,Dear Joe, you're invited to our party! It's a surprise what we're going to do, but bring your swimshorts''?

Absolutely! But shooldn't yoo add "......and Martin"? We woodn't want him to think we were showing favooritism to Joe

Comment

I remember that, but I somehow don't think it was quite enough

Absolutely! But shooldn't yoo add "......and Martin"? We woodn't want him to think we were showing favooritism to Joe
            Not?
            Mmm... That wood explain things...

And yeah.
            But Hm... It's not favoritism, is it? I think you just want Martin to show up in his swimshorts

sigpic

Comment

Not?
              Mmm... That wood explain things...
              If you don't want them to know where you leave, I'd be perfectly happy for you to give them my address, and they could write to you 'care-of' Jumble
              And yeah.
              But Hm... It's not favoritism, is it? I think you just want Martin to show up in his swimshorts
              Darn, you always know exactly what I'm thinking

....... and speaking of 'shorts'...... still giggling

Comment

If you don't want them to know where you leave, I'd be perfectly happy for you to give them my address, and they could write to you 'care-of' Jumble
                Nah. If Martin decides to send himself, I'm not quite sure you'd foreward him soon enough...

Darn, you always know exactly what I'm thinking

....... and speaking of 'shorts'...... still giggling
                Yeah, adoptive genes

And speaking of 'shorts'... still in utter shock

sigpic

Comment

Nah. If Martin decides to send himself, I'm not quite sure you'd foreward him soon enough...
                  How can you say that???? Of course I wood forward him to you immediately the very next day after a while eventually

Yeah, adoptive genes

And speaking of 'shorts'... still in utter shock
                  How do you think I felt? There I was innocently googling, when with no warning whatsoever....

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Luvnjack *waves*

Edit: *waves to guest and invisible member*

invisible member...............

Comment

*Waves at jumble, waves at lurking guest*

jumble, woohood on your Michael!

Um...I can't think of anything intelligent to say this morning. My body is awake but my brain sleeps on...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey luvnjack!

How can you say that???? Of course I wood forward him to you immediately the very next day after a while eventually

How do you think I felt? There I was innocently googling, when with no warning whatsoever....
                          Yeah. UhHuh...

And yeah. UhHuh...

invisible member...............
                          Oooooohw Gawd...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *Waves at jumble, waves at lurking guest*

jumble, woohood on your Michael!

Um...I can't think of anything intelligent to say this morning. My body is awake but my brain sleeps on...
                            Ah, what I usually do in that situation is........ throw in some pics

It's ok Martin. Yours is bigger than his

Edit: Um, the picture THE PICTURE!!!

I blame those shorts

Comment

I love that Joe pic! I especially love the caption he had for it: Beef cake! Beeeeeef cake! LOL! (Not that you aren't ruggedly handsome, Joe.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Darn! Sorry for being too slow HP

The Postman's just been.... OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't believe it! Michael and I talk/text every day, sometimes several times a day, so imagine my surprise when I just got a letter from him! Yes, a real, honest to goodness pentopaperstamponenvelope letter And a really nice letter too

Is there no end to this man's romantic sweetness?

*floats off on a fluffy pink cloud* *runs back in to drop a Martinpic*

Edit: Hi Kliggs Yep, that's the best way to go I think
                                Awwww...that's so sweet...*is still yealous* Doesn't he has a single brother? Nephew? or something like that

ROFLMAO! TPTB as Santa Claus

You know...

that just sounds like the invitations I send out when I was a little kid! (well it only said swimsuit...instead of shorts)

*snort* Innocent eh....

*falls again from chair...laughing* You know my bumm really hurts now from all that laughing!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X