The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Babancat Glad to see you here again

I don't see it with Tesla, but then I'm only into ruffling really dark hair atm

I'm fed up with GW being soooooooooooo slooooooooooow. I mean, that slow can get boooooring

So I'm off to bed. Woodnight (((((WoHooos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
      *stares at thé shorts*

*her eyes traveling to the bulge in h-*

I don't fancy Martin as much as you guys do but I looooove the Gutter levels that go on around here. And no don't even try and look for my halo as it's somewhere in the halo trashcan at the SJ thread

But I do have something Martinish to say. I'm doing my first cat show and as I was looking at my area director of TICA North Europe I couldn't stop laughing:

Martin Wood!

Dear TICA-Members and Cat Fanciers,

our new Regional Director Northern Europe is Martin Wood.

LMAO! What are the odds! I mean come on. : lol:

Oh and I bring you this:

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...701a443f49.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...l_DSC_0141.jpg

: D
      Welcome Lara!

And it's not only our love for martin that brings us in here...but also for other PTB, we love them all! Only Martin the most of them!

And looking at that in his shorts*remembers pic that Jumble showed her this midday* *falls once again from her chair...*

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Hi Woohoos!
      OMG gorgeous guys!!! Thanks Jann for sharing
      AWESOME icons luvnjack!!!

Today I was thinking about black hole, wondering what (who?) is inside and guess what I've come up with?
      http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...testargate.jpg
      * now don't be affraid of holes! Martin is everywhere
      http://www.moppo.net/links/484354001237406395-final.gif
      OH MY GOD...my muscles hurt from laughing...holes everywhere and Martin... I soo misinterpretted that, but I don't care LOL!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *bounces* Has he? Has he?

Tbh, if I had to choose between Tesla and Coopie, I'd probably, maybe, almost definitly go for Coopie

I really really really don't like Tesla

I would choose Tesla. He's hot!

Is it me, or is GW being incredibly slow tonight?

Edit:Hey, that wine's a funny colour.........mine tends to be red
      I have that problem already all week long GW is slooow...the whole time!

My whine tends to be in its bottle...but mom and dad have the thing to empty that bottle. Especially mom
      I prefer coke *huggles bottle*

And I had fun at work again *sigh* ...that will only make it harder when I'm quitting this summer...and one of my collegues just quit so this means I have to do more shifts now...but since I was willing to do that and I could go home earlier tonight but helped out a little bit longer(because there was still a lot of work to do but he was afraid I had to wake up early in the morning) my boss wrote more time down So when I get paid this month I get more money

And I had to edit this message coz I had 35 "pictures" in it...
      sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, but sometimes that's the best way

And I'm obviously not that drunk. I just made a very sober and sensible post on the S/J thread In defence of our beloved PTB..........
        *runs over to back jumble up*
        sigpic

Comment

M- Magnificent
          A- Amiable AWESOME!!!
          R- Ridiculously funny
          T- Talented
          I - Incredible
          N- Naturally The Best Director Ever Born

Bulge? What bulge? Did I miss something?

Ah, you've got it completely wrong Lara, we don't 'fancy' Martin, we totally and utterly adore appreciate him for his Awesome eyes directing abilities and his amazing products sense of humour

WELCOME TO THE THREAD LARA!!!

Dank u dank u! Thank you Thank you!

Oh the bulge...well I have a warped imagination. My mind is like lightning; one bright flash and it's gone but my imagination just keeps on striking down and just like a storm; leaves everything and everyone wet

Most adored directive shipper
          According to Jumble one hot man!
          Ravishing beautiful green eyes
          Thé Shorts
          Intoxicating the Martin WooHoodStock
          No one does it better

*munches on the chocolates*

Comment

LMAO! (((Jumble))) You are gonna have so many nice dreams tonight...I'm so jealous

Oh I can see Martin checking this thread out. Joe probably being the one stating: Hey Martin, d'ya know there's a thread on Gateworld dedicated to you. I mean Martin WooHoodStock, come on, you gotta check it out! Here let me open that for you.

*BAM* <== That's Martin reading and falling off his chair

Thank you all for the lovely welcome! *hugs woohoods*

There's a lot of smiling going on here; I like

<== that's Joe turning his notebook towards Martin
            <== that's Joe logging in and clicking on the MartinWooHoodStock Thread
            <== that's Martin seeing how he is worshiped
            <== that's Martin seeing the Gutter about shorts, bulges and holes
            <== that's Martin recognizing certain names from the SJ thread
            <== that's Amanda reading the next SJ scene in the moviescript influenced by the Gutterness of this thread
            <== that's RDA reading said scene about a nicely covered but steamy bedscene directed by Martin

You think Martin'll do a cameo in the next movie? And if so what would that scene be? Or what would you want it to be

Edit: Sorry for the double post. I'm typing faster than I thought. Maybe I should stay off the RedBull, geez.

Comment

ROFL Lara...

As for the cameo, he'll be Major Wood once again...ring bear for the wedding of S/J
              Or I want him in a scene that he saves one of SG1 and that he is the hero ...in shorts
              sigpic

Comment

(((((WOOHOOS))))) Good morning, those of you in Europe! I'll see you about 6-7 hours! Hope you have lots of fun till then!
                sigpic

Comment

Dank u dank u! Thank you Thank you!

Oh the bulge...well I have a warped imagination. My mind is like lightning; one bright flash and it's gone but my imagination just keeps on striking down and just like a storm; leaves everything and everyone wet

Most adored directive shipper
                  According to Jumble one hot man!
                  Ravishing beautiful green eyes
                  Thé Shorts
                  Intoxicating the Martin WooHoodStock
                  No one does it better

*munches on the chocolates*
                  Ah, now you're getting into the Wood groove

and I did know which bulge you were referring to

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  ROFL Lara...

As for the cameo, he'll be Major Wood once again...ring bear for the wedding of S/J
                  Or I want him in a scene that he saves one of SG1 and that he is the hero ...in shorts
                  *bounces* Yes yes yes! Major Wood is essential to the success of Movie 3! I just want to see him eating something, like in Fallen, because...... well I just dooooo, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/icon6-0318.jpg http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...icon7-0318.jpg
                    Whoops! How'd RDA get in there!?
                    It's okay, leave him in there!
                    sigpic

Comment

((((WooHoos))))

You think Martin'll do a cameo in the next movie? And if so what would that scene be? Or what would you want it to be
                      Yes, he must.
                      He and Sam will finally get the confirmation they deserve.

Scene:

Sam: Major Wood?
                      MW: Colonel?
                      Sam: Why are you wearing Shorts while you're on duty?
                      MW: I wanted to impress you...
                      Sam: *blinks* But General O'Neill...
                      MW: (interrupting) ...Isn't here right now.

Major Wood takes a step towards Sam. She looks around to see if anyone's around and ses no one. They stare in each others eyes.

Sam: *sighs* ...Who can resist The Shorts?
                      *Big Honkin' Kiss*

Sam/Major Wood for the win!! WooooHoood!

Oh yeah, that's it. I'll be banned from the Shipthread for ever.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ROFL Nad...I thought you were already banned after the S/S shipping. One ship that was clearly going for a win as well, you saw the sparkles flying on the screen!

though on the scene... I can so see that happen
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          ROFL Nad...I thought you were already banned after the S/S shipping. One ship that was clearly going for a win as well, you saw the sparkles flying on the screen!

though on the scene... I can so see that happen
                          Ah yes, that was worse, for I SamShepShipped on the S/J Thread

Mmm...

Scene for the SGA Movie (directed by Martin, of course):

Sam: Colonel Sheppard?
                          Shep: *standing at Sam's front door* It's John. We're off duty Sam...
                          Sam: Right. What brings you here? And I didn't know it was that windy outside... You're hair's all... *makes a handgesture*
                          Shep: *smiles* No, I ruffled my own hair. I'm here to impress you with it.
                          Sam: But Major Wood...
                          Shep: (interrupting) ...Isn't here right now.

Shep moves closer to Sam, who in turn, can't keep her eyes off Shep's freshly ruffled hair.

Sam: John, I... can't...
                          Shep: (interrupting) I love you. Forget all those other women, I want you. I need you...
                          Sam: *sighs* Well, who can resist the hair?
                          *Big Honkin' Kiss*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*gives Nad a gentle slap to wake her up*

Comment

*gives Nad a gentle slap to wake her up*

Oh come on... Sam/Jack/Shep/Major Wood makes an awesome love ...quartet. Imagine the angst, the fluff, the hotness...
                              Who will Sam choose? The Shorts? The Hair? The love of her life?

*sees Martin's 360 shot, with awesome camera angles and perfect lighting*
                              For Martin makes ship look great!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Ah yes, that was worse, for I SamShepShipped on the S/J Thread

Mmm...

Scene for the SGA Movie (directed by Martin, of course):

Sam: Colonel Sheppard?
                                Shep: *standing at Sam's front door* It's John. We're off duty Sam...
                                Sam: Right. What brings you here? And I didn't know it was that windy outside... You're hair's all... *makes a handgesture*
                                Shep: *smiles* No, I ruffled my own hair. I'm here to impress you with it.
                                Sam: But Major Wood...
                                Shep: (interrupting) ...Isn't here right now.

Shep moves closer to Sam, who in turn, can't keep her eyes off Shep's freshly ruffled hair.

Sam: John, I... can't...
                                Shep: (interrupting) I love you. Forget all those other women, I want you. I need you...
                                Sam: *sighs* Well, who can resist the hair?
                                *Big Honkin' Kiss*

You know now I really wanna write a fanfic where John comes to Sam's house and wants to tell her he loves her...and Jack is there...wearing only his Simpson boxers... Major Wood has to be called to bring John back to the base...and in the end...it's all one disturbing dream of Sam.

Just took a lovely shower...I did miss Martin...or Shep..or Bubu...or... in it though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X