The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Y'm guessyng yt takes a specyal type of ynsane fan to apprecyate someone as specyal as Joe
    True, and we love these specyal kynd of fans ryght? Certaynly because of some notebooks!

Blergh...have to get up now...*yz lazy*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      ROFL 'bout the message...you know for the post of this evening..and this..dumping, it makes me wonder who is more insane...the fans? or Joe Mallozy?
      The Fans.

Love the sigs Nad Just a little surprised that they're not your usual colourful stuff but brilliant just the same. Having him carrying the chair is a stroke of genius, woodn't have thought of that

But, but......... I thought The WooHoos were a cult You're telling me we're not??
      They started out that way...

And well, yes, we were a little cult already...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Er, don't you mean a nyce SyFy ryng to yt?

Y'm guessyng yt takes a specyal type of ynsane fan to apprecyate someone as specyal as Joe
        I'm starting to worry that luvnjack has hacked into jumble's account. Either her or Joe

I'm with Nad. Fans are defintely nuttier

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
          I'm starting to worry that luvnjack has hacked into jumble's account. Either her or Joe
          Hehe, I was aboot to say the same thing...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm with Nad. Fans are defintely nuttier

...But do you think we're more hazelnuttier or walnuttier?
            *nods* Little pee-nuts we are...

EDIT: Oh noooo! Word jokes!

sigpic

Comment

*shows off signature, to saucy stripper music*

Ba da da da DUUUM didid DUUUM *boom boom*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                The Fans.
                Rofl, I'm a sane fan.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *shows off signature, to saucy stripper music*

Ba da da da DUUUM didid DUUUM *boom boom*
                Yay, love it! Hp did an excellent job!

*goes further with brushing her teeth*
                sigpic

Comment

Me? I'm a chocolate coated Macadamia nut!!

Bekki it must be the first time I've seen my fanart accompanied by sexy stipper music There's a first time for everything I guess

Jann Somehow I don't believe you

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Rofl, I'm a sane fan.

Yay, love it! Hp did an excellent job!

*goes further with brushing her teeth*

...I don't think anyone posting in a PTB THread called WooHoodStock can really qualify as ''sane fan''...

And cooool! I'm brushing my teeth too!

EDIT: Aaaaah! I have my desktop WP thingy on rotate and suddenly Coopie turned up!
                    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 17 March 2009, 01:09 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Me, Y'm a byg, crunchy, chocolate coated Brazyl nut

Well now, there's togetherness! Brushyng your teeth together

What next? Takying showers together? Gettyng dressed together?......... gettyng undressed together

Comment

Jann Somehow I don't believe you
                        You don't believe I was brushing my teeth? Tsk tsk

...I don't think anyone posting in a PTB THread called WooHoodStock can really qualify as ''sane fan''...

And cooool! I'm brushing my teeth too!
                        Well...there has to be one sane fan across all the other insane ones!

Sweet! I'm now finished though*checks everything* Ok, gotta go...school time I'll be back round 3 pmish...
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually WooHoos, Joe ys just followyng our example wyth the strange spellyng Y wonder how long yt wyll be before he slyps up and myspells 'would' as wood?

"Then wyll you make hym an Honorary WooHoo?"

Comment

What next? Takying showers together? Gettyng dressed together?......... gettyng undressed together
                            OMG!! I was right!!! Joe has hacked jumble's account !!

I think Joe should be an honorary WooHoo. He answers our questions, he makes us laugh, he posts nice pics of the PTB on his blog, he's not completely sane

Comment

...You never know...

OMG!! I was right!!! Joe has hacked jumble's account !!

I think Joe should be an honorary WooHoo. He answers our questions, he makes us laugh, he posts nice pics of the PTB on his blog, he's not completely sane
                              But the WooHoo question is: Does Joe love Martin as much as we do or more?
                              Bring me proof and he'll be taken into consideration

And we can let LJ deliver him the message

sigpic

Comment

...You never know...

But the WooHoo question is: Does Joe love Martin as much as we do or more?
                                Bring me proof and he'll be taken into consideration

And we can let LJ deliver him the message
                                That HAS to be the next question to be asked on our behalf on his blog

Comment

Working...
                                X