• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    (((((LJ))))) Those Newbies are just no fun

Yup, I hope you're proud of yourself, you've created a monster

I'm not running nekkid through this thread, just in case Martin is lurking
    I am, thank you. I sit behind my laptop screaming: ''It's alive! ALIVE!!!!''

And don't worry.
    I'm sure Martin knows you're posh while posting.
    ...Naked.

(And hehe. I managed to turn the word ''Naked'' into ''Nadked'' )
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      E-vil laugher.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

In my defense, I don't run nekkid very often...Just special occasions. I do adore just running through at random, though.
      We have noticed that

Now there's someone I woodn't mind seeing running nekkid through the thread any thread, anywhere, anytime..............Martini

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I am, thank you. I sit behind my laptop screaming: ''It's alive! ALIVE!!!!''

And don't worry.
        I'm sure Martin knows you're posh while posting.
        ...Naked.
        How did you know???? *looks around for hidden stalker cameras*

(And hehe. I managed to turn the word ''Naked'' into ''Nadked'' )
        Well, yes............you do have a 'way' with words

Comment

E-vil laugher.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

In my defense, I don't run nekkid very often...Just special occasions. I do adore just running through at random, though.
          Ah, but random runs are the best ones

Now there's someone I woodn't mind seeing running nekkid through the thread any thread, anywhere, anytime..............Martini
          *imagines Martin finally having build up the courage to post, making his first ever post: ''Hi WooHoos! Mind if I run through your thread? Naked?'' *

How did you know???? *looks around for hidden stalker cameras*

Well, yes............you do have a 'way' with words
          I have a way? I have a way!

(And I'm an expert in bushes. Who needs trees? )
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ah, but random runs are the best ones

*imagines Martin finally having built up the courage to post, making his first ever post: ''Hi WooHoos! Mind if I run through your thread? Naked?'' *
            And our answer wood be............?

I have a way? I have a way!

(And I'm an expert in bushes. Who needs trees? )
            I have no trees nearby...................*calls gardener to arrange for removal of bushes* *remembers gardener is blond with blue eyes* *tells him not to bother*

Am I getting fixated? Nah.........I just happen to prefer dark hair and green eyes, what's wrong with that?

Seriously, can you blame me?

Comment

And our answer wood be............?
              ''Eeeeewwww. Martin, keep those Shorts on, you dirty, dirty man! ''

I have no trees nearby...................*calls gardener to arrange for removal of bushes* *remembers gardener is blond with blue eyes* *tells him not to bother*

Am I getting fixated? Nah.........I just happen to prefer dark hair and green eyes, what's wrong with that?

Seriously, can you blame me?
              *blinks*

Yes. Obsession is bad. and yes, but we won't for WooHoos are all for solidarity and togetherness

sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread... nekkid*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

''Eeeeewwww. Martin, keep those Shorts on, you dirty, dirty man! ''
                  Yeah, riiiiight..........like any of us wood be capable of posting any response if he really turned up here

*blinks*

Yes. Obsession is bad. and yes, but we won't for WooHoos are all for solidarity and togetherness
                  Thank you sooo much, I just knew I could depend on my fellow WooHoos *hugs them*

Edit: OMG!!!! Did you see that????? Even Josiane has been affected by The Martin!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *runs through thread... Nekkid* :d
                    sweet! :d
                    sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm off to bed now, so Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))

((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Darn it. We have a streaker problem...

Yeah, riiiiight..........like any of us wood be capable of posting any response if he really turned up here

Thank you sooo much, I just knew I could depend on my fellow WooHoos *hugs them*

Edit: OMG!!!! Did you see that????? Even Josiane has been affected by The Martin!!!!!!
                          I wood...
                          I wood tell him this:

Dear Martin,

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                          *takes breath* Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!

We the WooHoos love you.
                          We love your Shorts and woohoo
                          for the eps that you directeded
                          they're great and we expecteded
                          the quality you've shown us
                          it's elegant and awesome
                          that you finally did come
                          to our thread or should I say your
                          HubbaHubba 'cause it's all for
                          YOU!

(And that's the strangest thing I ever came up with...)

sigpic

Comment

I've filed it away safely, in case I need to post it for you when he turns up and you're too stunned to type

Comment

Thanks
                              And WoodNight!

EDIT: WoooHoood! '69
                              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 08 February 2009, 01:16 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I took so long gettin' back here. I was writing something for another thread, a fanfic if you will - SGA/NCIS crossover - a sort of round robin thing between me and Shanna1. It's fun.

Hey RiG

Howdy jumble.

Hey Luvnjack *waves* *hopes LJ isn't still running nekkid through the threads*

Nah. No nekkid running. The newbies just didn't get it. *sigh* No fun if no one gets it!
                                (((((LJ))))) Those Newbies are just no fun

Yup, I hope you're proud of yourself, you've created a monster

I'm not running nekkid through this thread, just in case Martin is lurking
                                Er ... ...huh?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X