No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my faves either, but I'm determined to listen to all of Martin's commentaries from start to finish He could make filming paint drying sound interesting

In fact I've picked up a lot of interesting points from those eps that I never 'got' And I understand a lot of things now that I'd been confused by or simply dismissed before

"Money + Martin + Cool!" (James Tichener)

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Not my faves either, but I'm determined to listen to all of Martin's commentaries from start to finish He could make filming paint drying sound interesting

In fact I've picked up a lot of interesting points from those eps that I never 'got' And I understand a lot of things now that I'd been confused by or simply dismissed before

"Money + Martin + Cool!" (James Tichener)
      I will put them at the bottom of my list. I have always liked BOB, but listening to the Martin's commentary made it even better for me.

On the region 2 DVD's, at what year do the special features start, if you don't mind me asking?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        I will put them at the bottom of my list. I have always liked BOB, but listening to the Martin's commentary made it even better for me.
        See? His commentaries make all his eps better I'm finding so much more depth to eps that I thought I knew really well. Small Victories, Upgrades, D&C, Watergate and Ascension I have always loved, but now I love them even more Can't wait to get to Redemption, Abyss, Fallen, Lost City...............

On the region 2 DVD's, at what year do the special features start, if you don't mind me asking?
        I only have seasons 1 and 2 on region 2, neither of which have special features So I guess they start on Season 3, but probably not with commentaries until Season 4, like on the region 1 dvds.

Edit: Now listening to Menace.

Hey, another cool sig I really like that one

Comment

See? His commentaries make all his eps better I'm finding so much more depth to eps that I thought I knew really well. Small Victories, Upgrades, D&C, Watergate and Ascension I have always loved, but now I love them even more Can't wait to get to Redemption, Abyss, Fallen, Lost City...............

I only have seasons 1 and 2 on region 2, neither of which have special features So I guess they start on Season 3, but probably not with commentaries until Season 4, like on the region 1 dvds.

Edit: Now listening to Menace.

Hey, another cool sig I really like that one
          Why thank you. I am going to leave you to Martin's commentary and get some sleep. Have fun.
          sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Kliggs, sleep well

Comment

Howdy WooHoos!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG

Comment

Hi Woohoos!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Luvnjack *waves* *hopes LJ isn't still running nekkid through the threads*

Comment

Hey Luvnjack *waves* *hopes LJ isn't still running nekkid through the threads*

Nah. No nekkid running. The newbies just didn't get it. *sigh* No fun if no one gets it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nothing Martin related you do surprises me, jumble...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Nah. No nekkid running. The newbies just didn't get it. *sigh* No fun if no one gets it!
                        Aww...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Aww...
                          Yes....well...Can they just not see that sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason? Sometimes, you just hafta' run nekkid through the thread!
                          sigpic

Comment

(((((LJ))))) Those Newbies are just no fun

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Aww...
                            Yup, I hope you're proud of yourself, you've created a monster

I'm not running nekkid through this thread, just in case Martin is lurking

Comment

Yes....well...Can they just not see that sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason? Sometimes, you just hafta' run nekkid through the thread!
                              Yeah, gosh, it's just something every sane Shipper must do so every now and then... It's like Happy Dancing Naked. It's all in the game.
                              One should not need to question the reasons, one should act upon one's impulses!

I think we 'oldies' need to show the newbies how it's done
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

E-vil laugher.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

In my defense, I don't run nekkid very often...Just special occasions. I do adore just running through at random, though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X