The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Artwork Challenge entry (lyrics from 'Tangled up in You' by Staind)

Obsessed? Me? Nah
    LOL! You could have worse obsessions.
    sigpic

Comment

RDA, RCC, PDL, JM.........

Comment

Hey get RDA outta there. That is a good obsession.
        sigpic

Comment

Just seeing if you're awake

Comment

Just seeing if you're awake
            Yes mam, alert and awake.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm awake, but I woodn't say 'alert'. My early night did me no good, I think I got about two hours

Got something on your mind Jumble?

Something other than you? Unfortunately, yes

Comment

Hey jumble thanks for the invite. Well i met martin wood in 2004 in London, unfortunatly the convention wasn't brilliant but Martin made up for it. I got a nice picture with him and an autograph which was awesome. I'll try and scan the photo in and upload it so that you may bask in his awesomeness!
                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                  Hey jumble thanks for the invite. Well i met martin wood in 2004 in London, unfortunatly the convention wasn't brilliant but Martin made up for it. I got a nice picture with him and an autograph which was awesome. I'll try and scan the photo in and upload it so that you may bask in his awesomeness!
                  Wow! So did you get to chat? What did you say? What did he say? C'mon, DETAILS!

We'd love to see the pic and the autograph if you can

Edit: Sorry for the overexcitement But really, you met him!!!

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Martin-indeed-wave.gif RDA, RCC, PDL, JM.........
                    Dude! I'm wounded.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Dude! I'm wounded.
                      (((((Luvnjack)))))

Edit: Hey Achaja *waves*

Comment

Pretty artworks Woohoos!!! Very effective!

Hello Commander Aegir!!! I'm curious what exactly happened too
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Wow! So did you get to chat? What did you say? What did he say? C'mon, DETAILS!

We'd love to see the pic and the autograph if you can

Edit: Sorry for the overexcitement But really, you met him!!![/QUOTE]

lol Well unfortunatly it was back in 2004 and back then i didn't pay that much attention to directors. But from what i can remember he was a really nice, down to earth guy. I spoke to Peter Deluise a bit more, asking him for some cast control techniques, as i was directing a Christmas Carol for my school at the time.

I'll try and upload the photo but it may take a while.
                          "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                            ]
                            lol Well unfortunatly it was back in 2004 and back then i didn't pay that much attention to directors. But from what i can remember he was a really nice, down to earth guy. I spoke to Peter Deluise a bit more, asking him for some cast control techniques, as i was directing a Christmas Carol for my school at the time.

I'll try and upload the photo but it may take a while.
                            Back in 2004 I hadn't even heard of him I can hardly believe that

So was Peter helpful with the cast control?

*sits down to wait for pic* That's ok, I'm not going anywhere

Comment

Welcome Commander Aegil!!!

I have *cough* a few *cough* folders of Martinpics................... I blame thank Nad for 'educating' me
                              You're welcome

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                              Here's a bit of artwork from me using pics snurched from RDA's site (they are nice quality) I've got far to much time on my hands since I decided to take time off work.....*curses her attraction to older men*

Artwork Challenge entry (lyrics from 'Tangled up in You' by Staind)
                              Awsome artwork, ladies!
                              Cold Martin, 'Wet' Martin... WoooHoood en HubbaHubba

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              LOL! You could have worse obsessions.
                              Aww... poor Coopie. He's equally awesome as PDL is, you know?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Eggsackly

Comment

Working...
                                X