Spoiler:

For me

Spoiler:

*hugs for everyone*

*goes to bed*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I've had a really bad day I think I went back to work too soon, I'm in sooo much pain.....and now very drunk ....

.........and I just saw this......Martin, if you're lurking, just ignore this ok?

Heart - Alone

Spoiler:
      I hear the ticking of the clock
      I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
      I wonder where you are tonight
      No answer on the telephone
      And the night goes by so very slow
      Oh I hope that it won't end though
      Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
      I never really cared until I met you
      And now it chills me to the bone
      How do I get you alone
      How do I get you alone

You don't know how long I have wanted
      To touch your lips and hold you tight
      You don't know how long I have waited
      And I was gonna tell you tonight
      But the secret is still my own
      And my love for you is still unknown
      Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
      I never really cared until I met you
      And now it chills me to the bone
      How do I get you alone
      How do I get you alone

How do I get you alone
      How do I get you alone
      Alone, alone

Sad sad sad........too much wine and too much song.....

(((((Jumble)))))
      sigpic

Comment

((((((Jumble))))))

I hope you have a better day tomorrow hun, you deserve to get back to normality !

OT:

Spoiler:
        It's so nice coming in here you guys, just want to take a moment to huggle this thread (and it's thunkability ). Had a pretty rough day, only just got in from meetings with location people for my film, and they were all meanies and asked us lots of meanie probing questions before finally allowing us to film, but only on a specific day at a specific time which totally screws up the schedule I spent hours on. Some people really know how to push your buttons, you know?! Grrrrrr. Anyway, have to get on with it I suppose. And hey, we got the contract in the end, was just a slog. Nothing compared to what Jumble's going through I imagine! Still, had to rant it all out.

My point: Love you guys, love the Martin, LOVE the Rick, love the Siler, love the thread. *huggles* *drinks more wine*

Comment

It's okay guys. I just wanted to tell you all that my mom is home from the hospital. jumble left before I could tell her. She's forgiven tho, I know she had a bad day today.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          For Jumble (and all the thunkers)

For RiG

Spoiler:
          REOWRRRRR! Thunk you!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Hope this makes you feel better jumble!

Spoiler:

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
              sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Well that was a fun night

Spoiler:
                Ended up back at the hospital for x-rays. Turns out one of the ribs I broke hadn't healed properly and has a jagged edge (they missed it on the last x-ray ) so I'm booked to go in for minor surgery on Friday to fix it. I should only be in for the day this time, which is a relief because I really hate hospital food

So sorry for spreading the misery last night but thanks for all your support, it really helps

RiG, glad to hear your Mum is back home Thanks for the Martin pics, niiiiiiiice to wake up to

Sarai, sorry you were given such a hard time, but well done for landing the contract

Um, what else? Oh yes......

Edit: Oh, and the mystery deepens

From BamBam's thread

Quote:
                Originally Posted by greytop
                Do you know Martin Wood's birthday? Just month and day, please.

Sorry about that.....I don't have that in my files.

Comment

It's true, he doesn't know what day he was born!

Sorry about the ribs.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    It's true, he doesn't know what day he was born!

Sorry about the ribs.
                    It's really weird isn't it? Another thing I've been wondering about is how he got that scar under his chin. Fat chance of finding that out if we can't even find his birthday

Comment

It's really weird isn't it? Another thing I've been wondering about is how he got that scar under his chin. Fat chance of finding that out if we can't even find his birthday
                      LOL. He might answer that question before the birthday question. Maybe like a good Canadian boy, he got it playing hockey?
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble for the ribs*

And afternoon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                          LOL. He might answer that question before the birthday question. Maybe like a good Canadian boy, he got it playing hockey?
                          Possibly.............do all Canadian boys play hockey? I somehow don't see it as his thing

Jann That pic should never be posted without a Thunk Warning! Sharp intakes of breath are not good for me atm

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Spoiler:
                            Ended up back at the hospital for x-rays. Turns out one of the ribs I broke hadn't healed properly and has a jagged edge (they missed it on the last x-ray ) so I'm booked to go in for minor surgery on Friday to fix it. I should only be in for the day this time, which is a relief because I really hate hospital food

So sorry for spreading the misery last night but thanks for all your support, it really helps

RiG, glad to hear your Mum is back home Thanks for the Martin pics, niiiiiiiice to wake up to

Sarai, sorry you were given such a hard time, but well done for landing the contract

Edit: Oh, and the mystery deepens

From BamBam's thread

*careful huggles*

Sorry to hear about the rib Jumble, they're such tricky bones!! Hope they get it all sorted on Friday.

Comment

Thanks, I'm sure it'll be fine It's just a pain in the...........ribcage

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Spoiler:

*allows herself a rant at the NHS*

Spoiler:
                                STUPID NHS!!!
                                Ok, that wasn't very eloquent. But I have had PLENTY of opportunities to see close up how bad the NHS is. I mean, yeah, it's great we have a free medical system (), but it would be even greater (...) if it worked properly. Trust me, I have enough wrong with me to know!

*sighs happily*

Ok, I'm done! *huggles Jumble* Hope you feel better soon.

Sarai - you got a contract?! *mini party* Wooohooo!
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X