X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bounces in*
    *waves*
    *huggles Woohoos*

So, what'd I miss while I've been not around this week? Let me guess... thunking, thunking, a bit more thunking, a few random other PTB diversions, a bit of Jack and Siler, shorts, some more thunking, and still no info on The Birthday? Am I right?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *bounces in*
      *waves*
      *huggles Woohoos*

So, what'd I miss while I've been not around this week? Let me guess... thunking, thunking, a bit more thunking, a few random other PTB diversions, a bit of Jack and Siler, shorts, some more thunking, and still no info on The Birthday? Am I right?
      Hmmm. That's about right, but you missed out the giffage Which gives me an excellent excuse to repost them

Edit: Oooop! Missed one

Last edited by Jumble; 22 January 2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

*stares*

Great gifs I particularly like the 3rd one with the eyebrows and of course the first one with Jack looking all unimpressed
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh yes, the eyebrows

I did my best with this one, but it's not brilliant.......he's actually not doing anything, except just being, which for me is enough

Comment

But Jumble he is doing something...looking around and giving us a cute look

Love gif btw...d'oh
            sigpic

Comment

*sighs* *tries to stop staring* *fails* I just love that 'look' Or any look........every look.......if I could take that look with me tomorrow I woodn't need the anaesthetic I woodn't feel a thing............

Comment

I just heard Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse of the Heart', which has prompted me to rename this gif 'Turn Around Bright Eyes'

And with that, I will leave you. I'm starting to get a little nervous about tomorrow, so I'm going to go soak in a warm bath and then go to bed

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) (((((Martin)))))
                Last edited by Jumble; 22 January 2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Of course you can snurch the smilies RiG! They're not mine, and if I remember good it was you who post a link to this smilies site *hugs*
                  Oh yeah, I did didn't I? *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  I just heard Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse of the Heart', which has prompted me to rename this gif 'Turn Around Bright Eyes'

And with that, I will leave you. I'm starting to get a little nervous about tomorrow, so I'm going too go soak in a warm bath and then go to bed

I love that song! Great gifs btw!

Woodnight jumble!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

*stares at gif* *feels better*

Comment

And with that, I will leave you. I'm starting to get a little nervous about tomorrow, so I'm going too go soak in a warm bath and then go to bed

*hugs* I've got a music vid of S/J on that song *sob*

(((Jumble))) Good luck tomorrow! and Woodnight!
                      sigpic

Comment

Awww awesome gif Jumble! Love it! Love the sight Sleep well and good luck tomorrow!

Woodnight Woohoos!
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks WooHoos

It's 6am, I've been awake since 4 but I've put the time to good use, watching The Making of Continuum and Stargate goes to the Arctic, picking out bits to gif

But now I have to get ready to go See you all later (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Good luck Jumbly, big squishy Martin huggles!

Comment

Thanks WooHoos

It's 6am, I've been awake since 4 but I've put the time to good use, watching The Making of Continuum and Stargate goes to the Arctic, picking out bits to gif

But now I have to get ready to go See you all later (((((WooHoos)))))
                              Positive thoughts, fingers, toes and paws crossed for a successful procedure. (((((Jumble)))))
                              sigpic

Comment

good luck Jumble!!! may the Wood be with you

Comment

Working...
                                X