Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grabs a martini*

Happy 9th day of Martinmas

And yay on the bigger avatars. All the "subtle suggestions" worked. I don't know if they'll be 100x100, and I'm not sure I want them that big (please don't hurt me, but I don't want the posts to be overrun by huge avatars). So I'm hoping for 80x80.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Really?? Woohood!!! maybe it was caused by this third movie news Cool!

Hello Jann
      Maybe a premonition that Major Wood will be making an appearance in it *bounces*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *grabs a martini*

And yay on the bigger avatars. All the "subtle suggestions" worked. I don't know if they'll be 100x100, and I'm not sure I want them that big (please don't hurt me, but I don't want the posts to be overrun by huge avatars). So I'm hoping for 80x80.
      That sounds about right to me Even 70x70 would be an improvement

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Just imagine how much more Martin we could get in that

Edit: Hi Jann glad you like it
        Okay...I'm clearly not fully awake yet...coz I just read...Just imagine how we would get Martin in bed

Of course I like it!

*grabs a martini*

Aaahhh...good to hear that you think the same. As fun as bigger is, it must also be functional IMHO.
        sigpic

Comment

You are right Jasmina, huge avatars even if pretty, could cause problems with reading and scrolling through posts I guess
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Btw...have you all also seen that when you come on your green stuff...that you are now in SG command...I'm the leader there.. as if I hadn't already told you all that...but I do visit Atlantis every once in a while eh

*loves having Major Wood under her...command*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Okay...I'm clearly not fully awake yet...coz I just read...Just imagine how we would get Martin in bed

Of course I like it!

Aaahhh...good to hear that you think the same. As fun as bigger is, it must also be functional IMHO.
              Put your contacts in Jann! As if I would even think such a thing *polishes halo*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Btw...have you all also seen that when you come on your green stuff...that you are now in SG command...I'm the leader there.. as if I hadn't already told you all that...but I do visit Atlantis every once in a while eh

*loves having Major Wood under her...command*
              They put you in charge of the SGC???

But I'm a team leader, so I will be taking Major Wood offworld on a regular basis

Comment

Put your contacts in Jann! As if I would even think such a thing *polishes halo*
                I just put them in ...I read it correctly now!

They put you in charge of the SGC???

But I'm a team leader, so I will be taking Major Wood offworld on a regular basis
                Yup, they did MWAHAHAHA

but I can say on what team I want Major Wood, and when I want him off-world or with me
                sigpic

Comment

I'm the leader of SG-1. I want Major Wood on MY TEAM!!!!!!!! *pouts*
                  sigpic

Comment

Poor Major Wood, he's going to be a busy little Marjor isn't he?

Comment

I think we need clones....
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm the leader of SG-1. I want Major Wood on MY TEAM!!!!!!!! *pouts*
                        But I need him on base...because of his knowledge about...technology...of...the...office I am in and supply closets!

But I keep the original!
                        sigpic

Comment

I did think of that, but honestly, would you settle for anything less than the real thing? I woodn't

Comment

when two quarrel, a third wins

You know what? While I was searching in pb my representative sig (and you must know that there is a chaos in it) I have to write a key word to find it...And suddenly I thought- what if I write...Martin Wood! Go and check yourself! It finds few funny pics, but we should have a permssion to post them I guess.
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I did think of that, but honestly, would you settle for anything less than the real thing? I woodn't
                              They would have to do till I can get my hands on the original, and run away with him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                when two quarrel, a third wins
                                But what if there are already 3 people fighting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X