The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least one of those is 100% accurate

*hugs* for Nola and Laurie And good luck with the job hunt, Nad!
    *borrows pom poms*
    *does cheer*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OK - someone has posted that:

FYI:

AT9 will be from 21st thru the 23rd of October, 2016 at the Renaissance Heathrow Hotel!
      sigpic

Comment

The week classes begin....
        sigpic

Comment

Wait...Laurie and I were daring each other to dance in the fountain??!!

That's not how I remember it Jumble

Comment

That's exactly how I remember it Sarai - and I also remember you being cheeky to the receptionist on your way back into the hotel..............

*sends massive good luck vibes to Nad*

Comment

The work I'm having done in my garden is costing £70 less than I expected - so tomorrow I'm going to spend that money on a new tattoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                That's exactly how I remember it Sarai - and I also remember you being cheeky to the receptionist on your way back into the hotel..............

*sends massive good luck vibes to Nad*

I am flabbergasted.

EDIT: Ooh what you going to get?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I am flabbergasted.
                  To have your memory jogged and realise just how really bad you and Laurie behaved?

EDIT: Ooh what you going to get?
                  Similar to this..............

...on my upper arm. Long, sad story behind it, but it's to represent a happy ending - Eva Mai, our little rainbow baby

Comment

To have your memory jogged and realised just how really bad you and Laurie behaved?
                    Hmmm! Me thinks someone has been hitting the wine cellar again!

And how very strange that you seem to remember this evening totally different then Sarai or I remember it. If I remember correctly, I think you were the one running around in the fountain and being sassy to the receptionist. In fact, I think I even have proof = although I vaguely remember promising never to reveal any of it under penalty of .....not sure what!

Oh - enjoy the new tat!
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! I'm sure I behaved with proper English decorum!

Comment

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! I'm sure I behaved with proper English decorum!

Hmmmm! Where is my Webster's Dictionary and my book on synonyms and antonyms - one of us much have this backasswards - and I don't think it was me! hehe!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm absolutely certain that my memory of those events is entirely accurate - you're getting old(er) Laurie - your memory is failing you!

*runz away giggling*
                          Last edited by Jumble; 06 August 2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

You all never cease to make me grin!

Well, I hit a milestone today (40 ) and I'm okay with it. Though I am not where I thought I would be at this point in my life, I have much to be thankful for
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I'm absolutely certain that my memory of those events is entirely accurate - you're getting older(er) Laurie - your memory is failing you!

*runz away giggling*
                              That's why cameras are so much fun to have around - especially ones on phones! Hmmmm! Now I wonder if my "failed" memory cells can remember where those pictures might be! And just maybe my memory will fail me on a promise I made!

Or even better - maybe a fun short story based on my "failing" memory. Can always change the names to protect the guilty! Jumble = Mumble - Bumble, oh so many choices! What a fun and amusing story this could be - and there is always my license to exaggerate - writing can be sooo rewarding!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                                You all never cease to make me grin!
                                Good, good - that's the plan

Well, I hit a milestone today (40 ) and I'm okay with it. Though I am not where I thought I would be at this point in my life, I have much to be thankful for
                                Only 40? Pft! You're a baby! I'll hit 62 next week and no, I'm not where I thought I'd be either - I'm in a much better place

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                That's why cameras are so much fun to have around - especially ones on phones! Hmmmm! Now I wonder if my "failed" memory cells can remember where those pictures might be! And just maybe my memory will fail me on a promise I made!

Or even better - maybe a fun short story based on my "failing" memory. Can always change the names to protect the guilty! Jumble = Mumble - Bumble, oh so many choices! What a fun and amusing story this could be - and there is always my license to exaggerate - writing can be sooo rewarding!
                                You have nothing on me - it's all got mixed up and muddled in your fuddled memory

Comment

Working...
                                X