sigpic

----------
    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I love seeing our dirty sides.

Wait. That sounds wrong

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Some might say we just have rocks in our heads

Ah, we haven't seen her for awhile - how's she doing?
      Also true.

She's always great!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Dear The Pina Colada Song, you can kindly remove yourself from my head now, kthxbai.
      Mehhehehehe. Hahaha.
      Never gonna happen. It may hide and then boom. Back.
      *nods*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm using this as an excuse to post in the glorious colour ''Golden Rod''

Because golden rod and #696969 are pretty together.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Nad, your halo's slipping...

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That was the worst migraine I've had for a very long time - totally wiped me out for hours Feeling better now though

So I finished the Martinmas vid, rendered it, uploaded it to YouTube....... and it's been muted because of copyright infringement Since all the tracks I used came from YT I don't see how they can do that

Anyhow, I am now attempting to upload it to the Cyberlink Cloud and hopefully will be able to post it from there *fingers crossed*

Sooo the perfect end to a perfectly rubbish year

Comment

Ugh Poor you. *shakes fist at migraines and at youtube*
              sigpic

Comment

.... and the Cloud only stores it, doesn't give the option to link to it

I'll investigate Vimeo.......... or might put it on FB if it's not too big.

I've had a couple of emails from YT recently telling me that some of my older vids have been blocked worldwide, but they still play for me so I have no idea what's going on

Comment

Or you could upload to something like Google Drive and share it from there?
                  sigpic

Comment

Or you could upload to something like Google Drive and share it from there?

Um...... so if I just google Google Drive I can get an account? Vimeo doesn't give much space (unless I want to pay £49 per year ) and it's very very slow......

Edit: So I already have a Google Drive account and video is uploading as we speak
                    Last edited by Jumble; 30 December 2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

7 Day

Comment

Nad, your halo's slipping...

It's not. I wear it crooked.
                        Because it looks cuter.

Ugh Poor you. *shakes fist at migraines and at youtube*
                        *shakes fist too*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Um...... so if I just google Google Drive I can get an account? Vimeo doesn't give much space (unless I want to pay £49 per year ) and it's very very slow......

Edit: So I already have a Google Drive account and video is uploading as we speak [/COLOR]
                        *shimmies*

sigpic

Comment

Happy
                          Twelfth Day
                          of Martinmas
                          !!!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Before I forget:

Happy New Year, everyone! Lots of coffee, tea, broccoli and chocolates!
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I made a rainbow WooHoo cocktail

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X