X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for the advents Nola and Estrela!
    Everyone's so awesome.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    lovely advent Estrela.. .that cabin reminds me of something...
    I miss obsessing about a fictional couple like I did with Sam and Jack.
    Me too.
    My shipping has hit such a low now. I have no new ships that I'm really rooting for.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aw that's so pretty Estrela. Almost makes me wish it would snow. Almost!

I know what you mean about the shipping Nad. I've got Castle/Beckett but that's sort of resolved. While I do love that and think they've done a great job with it and there's still a spark between them, I am such a huge fan of the angsty we-can't-be-together types of ship that I'm sort of missing that longing.
      sigpic

Comment

Love all the snow in the picture as well. I sure could snow here if it were inclined to do that. Currently at 22°F/-5°C outside right now. Way to cold to be going outside. Not suppose to get above freezing today either. Guess I'll stay home and clean the house - now there's a thrilling prospect!
        sigpic

Comment

Jumble, my heart goes out to you, Becky and the family. At AT6 I donated a book for the auction in memory of my great-niece who was stillborn. It was over a year since her loss but still a difficult thing to deal with and I couldn't stop crying while the book was being auctioned. I did want to look around to see who was bidding as I wanted them to know how much that meant to me but I couldn't even do that. Paul was the one who bought the book (bless him) and Amanda was very kind to me at that moment. She made mention of my great-niece and came over to comfort me. I let her know when I saw her in August how much that meant to me. I therefore have some idea of how difficult this is you you all. My heartfelt sympathy. Such a terrible loss. The way I have tried to deal with it is to donate to S4K and other charities that help children, especially young girls.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

by Dee
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nice one Dee. I'm a fan of the monochrome.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Nice one Dee. I'm a fan of the monochrome.
                Hehe, thanks, apparently so am I recently

I can't believe we're already at day 9... December always passes so quickly.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I know.

That awful sinking feeling that sets in around the 10th when you realise there's still so much to do and so little time to do it all in.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know.

That awful sinking feeling that sets in around the 10th when you realise there's still so much to do and so little time to do it all in.
                    Here, January is a really crazy moth, so December is mostly spent waiting for New Years haha
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I know.

*merrily twiddles thumbs whilst everyone else runs round like headless chickens*

Comment

*hugs* for Jumble and *big hugs* for Becky and the Girls.

Lovely advents so far, so pretty.

Most of my Christmassy stuff is done now - purely because I hate doing it, so force myself to do it in one go if I can.

So apparently doing nothing all day and still getting paid for it isn't quite as fun as I thought it would be, and I've probably got a whole 2 weeks of it.... Jury service sucks.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

my computer is in the shop The hinge right above the power plug in place has broken and the power cord won't stay plugged in enough to give it juice. I'm hoping that it costs under 300 but I'm not terribly optimistic. So, I'm using an ancient laptop of my husband's, and it does not have Photoshop! Argh! Already going through withdrawal!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            my computer is in the shop The hinge right above the power plug in place has broken and the power cord won't stay plugged in enough to give it juice. I'm hoping that it costs under 300 but I'm not terribly optimistic. So, I'm using an ancient laptop of my husband's, and it does not have Photoshop! Argh! Already going through withdrawal!
                            I so know what you mean. Sometimes I'm not doing anything with a distinct purpose but I do like to fiddle around with PS.
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Nola without Photoshop?

I'm still waiting for a new screen for my laptop - apparently they're not easy to find

Oh, and MR .........

Comment

by Cags

*hugs MR* I think jury service sucks whether you get a case or not. A friend of mine just had it and had 10 days of a really unpleasant case to deal with. I guess the very nature of the crown court means that cases are either going to be complex or horrible or both, and sometimes long, but the waiting around with nothing to do sucks too
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X