No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently I'm booked in for the Arthroscopy on 29th January I thought the waiting list wood be much longer than that!

And I won't be able to work for 2 weeks

Comment

fingers crossed!
      sigpic

Comment

by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          I love that Advent Jumble - just beautiful.

I finally got my tree up.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/th_Christmas2013002.jpg
          It's gorgeous! My basement floor tiles just burstand I have all my stuff piles up on my garage while I'm renovating the floor. I have all my Christmas decorations at hand except...the Christmas tree I am really tempted to buy a small one. Really, my garage is such a mess and so much clutter everywhere that I half jockingly say it's very probable I have a couple of dragons down there...I would never notice them.
          My point is: I really miss having a tree.

EDIt: 69! I forgot about it!
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Oooh that picture really was inspiring this year. Martin should definitely do more serious or nice smile pictures so we have more art fodder.

Nice job Josi.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes indeed Cags, he definitely should Hopefully we'll get to see the rest of that photoshoot at some point too

Good news - because the surgery is being done so quickly I don't have to have the cortisone injection that I was scheduled for - that was just to keep the pain under control whilst I was waiting for the op

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Good news - because the surgery is being done so quickly I don't have to have the cortisone injection that I was scheduled for - that was just to keep the pain under control whilst I was waiting for the op
                So what exactly is this surgery going to do for you? How long does it last, what are the goals? How long to do you have to stay in the hospital? Can you get around at all after the surgery? Important things to know!
                sigpic

Comment

Beautiful advent Josi!

Congrats on your '69 JW!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Yes indeed Cags, he definitely should Hopefully we'll get to see the rest of that photoshoot at some point too

That is good news. And what Laurie asked
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I'm having an Arthroscopy to repair a labral tear and have a look around to see if there's anything else going on eg what caused it to tear. I'll be off work for at least two weeks and on physio for several weeks after that. Depending upon what time the op takes place, I could be home the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Congrats on your '69 JW!

Thank you, Devlish.

Jumble, thinking of surgery, as simple as it may or not be, is never easy, but at least you're getting it done and over it. I'm sure it will go well.
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Love the advents Josi and Jumble!
                        (and The Pic too. HubbaHubba.)

That is soon for the surgery Jumble. The sooner it is, the sooner it's over, I guess.

Busy, busy. I want to do Christmassy stuff darn it!
                        I'd also like to lounge on the WooHoo sofa all day. Nekkid. Smoking the broc'.
                        *sighs*
                        It's not like people need money, right?
                        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 12 December 2013, 11:51 AM.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

well, the computer tech called. the case is broken. I've never dropped it, and the tech said that it appears to be a design flaw, because this is not the first one of this kind that has had the same problem. I don't know how many hundreds it's going to cost. They're going to check into it and call us back. Hubby and I just talked a bit about getting a new one - although mine is only two years old. BUT, I adore my big screen and having a full 10 key pad on the keyboard. It's just that my life for the past two years is on that thing!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's similar to the situation I'm in Nola - still waiting to find out how much a new screen will cost But it's far too good a machine (and too expensive) to even think about replacing it. I have a spare, but I hate using it because the keyboard is so small and it doesn't have the number pad.

Comment

by Laurie
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aww, lovely advent Laurie

I hate using laptops.... would never change my desktop But I do know a thing or two about the comp problems so *offers broccolli* to both of you.
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X